View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2015, 10:04 AM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default The People's Choice: Textcees

im updating the thread. if you're unfamiliar what this is, click here.

Im asking respected members of LB to give their personal top 5 textcees, and the league table created from the results using a points system will be updated. This is to help gauge which textcees are considered the greatest ever.

I'm asking yall to use their own discretion regarding what achievements and qualities they use and rate to create their list. Impact, writing, persona, championships etc etc its completely up to the author to create his own standards.

If you wish to create a list, please PM me, Some members may be approached as well. Or if yall dont care about people's opinions, DROP YOUR LIST HERE.

Any lists deemed completely unrealistic and/or missing a thorough explanation might not be published, as will we try to keep this as legitimate as possible.

Thanks yall

& Everyone that does this the RIGHT way will get 10 credits. just hit me up. To see how a proper list is supposed to be done (@Nyarlathotep - length) , click here

Last edited by Row; 06-13-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Unread 06-12-2015, 10:04 AM   #1

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default The People's Choice: Textcees

im updating the thread. if you're unfamiliar what this is, click here.

Im asking respected members of LB to give their personal top 5 textcees, and the league table created from the results using a points system will be updated. This is to help gauge which textcees are considered the greatest ever.

I'm asking yall to use their own discretion regarding what achievements and qualities they use and rate to create their list. Impact, writing, persona, championships etc etc its completely up to the author to create his own standards.

If you wish to create a list, please PM me, Some members may be approached as well. Or if yall dont care about people's opinions, DROP YOUR LIST HERE.

Any lists deemed completely unrealistic and/or missing a thorough explanation might not be published, as will we try to keep this as legitimate as possible.

Thanks yall

& Everyone that does this the RIGHT way will get 10 credits. just hit me up. To see how a proper list is supposed to be done (@Nyarlathotep - length) , click here

Last edited by Row; 06-13-2015 at 07:34 PM.