View Single Post
Unread 12-25-2020, 12:13 AM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

First off the sauce was never lost Turden. Second... you are delusional if you think anyone would care about anything you say.

Everything you mentioned is common shit anyone says, there is no Turden trademark.

You out here reaching for validation like a pathetic little girl. "I used vowels in a sentence and then SOMEONE ELSE DID TOO!! OMG"

Listen turd, I murked you out in a battle flaming your crew, your name, and everything else then you immediately changed your crew, changed you name, avatar and sig.. basically everything I clowned you for.

That's after you lost your mind in a forum beef because I was calling you kid and clowning you and you busted up your moms basement throwing a temper tantrum.

"I'm BUILDING BONDS TO WRECK told me to 'Calm Down In The Threads' so I got my 'Palm Down On Her Head' as I'm CHILLIN ON THE BED!" - madverbs

ROFL... you fuckin' trash Turden.
Unread 12-25-2020, 12:13 AM   #2

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

First off the sauce was never lost Turden. Second... you are delusional if you think anyone would care about anything you say.

Everything you mentioned is common shit anyone says, there is no Turden trademark.

You out here reaching for validation like a pathetic little girl. "I used vowels in a sentence and then SOMEONE ELSE DID TOO!! OMG"

Listen turd, I murked you out in a battle flaming your crew, your name, and everything else then you immediately changed your crew, changed you name, avatar and sig.. basically everything I clowned you for.

That's after you lost your mind in a forum beef because I was calling you kid and clowning you and you busted up your moms basement throwing a temper tantrum.

"I'm BUILDING BONDS TO WRECK told me to 'Calm Down In The Threads' so I got my 'Palm Down On Her Head' as I'm CHILLIN ON THE BED!" - madverbs

ROFL... you fuckin' trash Turden.