Thread: Ok so get this
View Single Post
Unread 04-25-2023, 06:48 AM
Barzooka
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
I started Cutthroat Committee, right? I made three people leaders (O_G, Farm, Jatho Sups) along with myself and recruited everyone in it except one who goes by the name of DatHoboJenkins. All the leaders were demoted except Jatho by Jatho and he also kicked two members I'd brought in and made captains then changed the crew pic as if it's his own. So I left. Somehow mysteriously after I had left I was re-entered back into my crew while I was battling on another account. I come back today and see that Jatho kicked me after I had been made leader again.

So is it right that that mf runs a crew that he didn't even help build besides bringing in one emcee who's not even established himself on here yet that's not even his crew and the dude's not even active?

Is it right that I had asked if I could have my previous crew Papirmoney deleted, bc of what the current crew pic is, since it was changed and done the same way as Cutthroat by another person I had made leader that went on a power trip as well and was told that there was nothing that they could do about it pretty much, because I was not currently in that crew?

Why couldn't I had been re-entered into that crew if I was suspiciously re-entered back into Cutthroat without my permission just before I had been kicked by, you know who, Jatho Sups?

I'm not necessarily asking for an explanation, bc I know y'all don't have one besides something smart-aleck to say, so all I'm asking is that someone re-enters me back into Cutthroat and be sure to make me leader again.

If not, it's some hating ass shit going on around here and it needs to be made public for the equitable eyes to see.

Justice shall be served
I noticed that happened to your crew but I just wanted to confirm with you that he really did this, which I figured he did since this fucking guy did the same shit to my crew years ago. Doing that to someone's crew tho is bannable so he can get banned for a bit now.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money
Unread 04-25-2023, 06:48 AM   #4

Barzooka
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.12/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
153 Won / 83 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 2 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.12/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 16 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 353 audio / 268 text
Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
I started Cutthroat Committee, right? I made three people leaders (O_G, Farm, Jatho Sups) along with myself and recruited everyone in it except one who goes by the name of DatHoboJenkins. All the leaders were demoted except Jatho by Jatho and he also kicked two members I'd brought in and made captains then changed the crew pic as if it's his own. So I left. Somehow mysteriously after I had left I was re-entered back into my crew while I was battling on another account. I come back today and see that Jatho kicked me after I had been made leader again.

So is it right that that mf runs a crew that he didn't even help build besides bringing in one emcee who's not even established himself on here yet that's not even his crew and the dude's not even active?

Is it right that I had asked if I could have my previous crew Papirmoney deleted, bc of what the current crew pic is, since it was changed and done the same way as Cutthroat by another person I had made leader that went on a power trip as well and was told that there was nothing that they could do about it pretty much, because I was not currently in that crew?

Why couldn't I had been re-entered into that crew if I was suspiciously re-entered back into Cutthroat without my permission just before I had been kicked by, you know who, Jatho Sups?

I'm not necessarily asking for an explanation, bc I know y'all don't have one besides something smart-aleck to say, so all I'm asking is that someone re-enters me back into Cutthroat and be sure to make me leader again.

If not, it's some hating ass shit going on around here and it needs to be made public for the equitable eyes to see.

Justice shall be served
I noticed that happened to your crew but I just wanted to confirm with you that he really did this, which I figured he did since this fucking guy did the same shit to my crew years ago. Doing that to someone's crew tho is bannable so he can get banned for a bit now.
Originally Posted by JayDiamondScarFace View Post
I got a 1.73¢,made 3$dollars twooday and bought some tobacco smoke with 2$dollars haha my bank account empty no credit cards i m freestyle the money,since young money