View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Lockhart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Agree here @NOBLE. If that particular title is interchangeable upon the result of the title match. If lock was to noshow.. then dizz would remain a champion if im not mistaken.. so wit that logic since lock sent and dizz noshowed doesnt that constitute a forfeit of title to the challenger... or is there a rule that everyone needs know that in this type of interchangeable title. If the defending champ noshows, then the title becomes vacant?.which would mean that the challenger just wasted his bars once and would need to write another one in a top contender match?...... or is there simply no title for exclusive text king.. and lock is only entitled to the crown sig....curious on the ruling for this to clarify for lock.
The thing about it is that Dissizit didn't have the title on him for some reason (he got his "Punchline God" title taken away, too before all of the title overhaul happened). This may be why they're so hesitant to give me the title even though I won by no-show. He was still considered the Exclusive Text King at the time that I sent to him, however, so that makes it even more complicated.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Either way, give this some rates, guys :
Unread 08-16-2014, 11:53 PM   #18

Lockhart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Agree here @NOBLE. If that particular title is interchangeable upon the result of the title match. If lock was to noshow.. then dizz would remain a champion if im not mistaken.. so wit that logic since lock sent and dizz noshowed doesnt that constitute a forfeit of title to the challenger... or is there a rule that everyone needs know that in this type of interchangeable title. If the defending champ noshows, then the title becomes vacant?.which would mean that the challenger just wasted his bars once and would need to write another one in a top contender match?...... or is there simply no title for exclusive text king.. and lock is only entitled to the crown sig....curious on the ruling for this to clarify for lock.
The thing about it is that Dissizit didn't have the title on him for some reason (he got his "Punchline God" title taken away, too before all of the title overhaul happened). This may be why they're so hesitant to give me the title even though I won by no-show. He was still considered the Exclusive Text King at the time that I sent to him, however, so that makes it even more complicated.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Either way, give this some rates, guys :