Thread: Who’s in?
View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2023, 01:13 PM
Affinity
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I know what tf you said and you was wrong. It aint hard to see what represents the site by the main page and just clicking around...i dont give af about how you cant navigate the site or whatever blah blah you blamin the site for...He said get rid a Pal cause he represents the site...and I said its a half true and to basically RAP!! And get active..not reply to a post. So its basically "counterproductive" because you in here replyin but aint rappin. Replyin to this post made by someone else...WHO DONT RAP! And ya bitchass tryin to pop shit elsewhere.
.in another post with someone else who i bodied and now DONT RAP!...Seems like a theme 🤔... SO stick with what you provide to the site...which is absolutely Nathaniel!
The idea that people go "right on by" due to a ranking system they don't understand and battles they probably didn't look at, opposed to difficult navigation is stupid. I think for once we are all on the same side, but you can't get your head out of your ass long enough to understand we all want the same thing.

I have no problem battling, I have battled, and I am sure I will again...hence replying to a post signing up for a potential tourney. My whole point about being counterproductive wasn't in response to the issues with the site - more so it was a reference to getting people to sign up. You, me, or anyone just babbling on is counterproductive to trying to get people to sign up.

You can't really be this dense....
Unread 01-19-2023, 01:13 PM   #16

Affinity
Estimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 9.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 28 text
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
I know what tf you said and you was wrong. It aint hard to see what represents the site by the main page and just clicking around...i dont give af about how you cant navigate the site or whatever blah blah you blamin the site for...He said get rid a Pal cause he represents the site...and I said its a half true and to basically RAP!! And get active..not reply to a post. So its basically "counterproductive" because you in here replyin but aint rappin. Replyin to this post made by someone else...WHO DONT RAP! And ya bitchass tryin to pop shit elsewhere.
.in another post with someone else who i bodied and now DONT RAP!...Seems like a theme 🤔... SO stick with what you provide to the site...which is absolutely Nathaniel!
The idea that people go "right on by" due to a ranking system they don't understand and battles they probably didn't look at, opposed to difficult navigation is stupid. I think for once we are all on the same side, but you can't get your head out of your ass long enough to understand we all want the same thing.

I have no problem battling, I have battled, and I am sure I will again...hence replying to a post signing up for a potential tourney. My whole point about being counterproductive wasn't in response to the issues with the site - more so it was a reference to getting people to sign up. You, me, or anyone just babbling on is counterproductive to trying to get people to sign up.

You can't really be this dense....