Thread: LB King Poll
View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2020, 05:25 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Imo the title should be changed to “LBA/T Legend”. Perhaps the person with the all-time longest streak could be the King, but I think having too many titles probably wouldn’t work.

I absolutely don’t think you can strip past titles, especially Esso and Seul’s because they both relinquished the belt after an undefeated streak of 7 after being told that would get them the permatitle. Perhaps if Rai and RULE want to have other events to legitimise their titles that’s cool.

I don’t think the current criteria need to include all past Legends/Kings though. Plenty of other titles have had changing criteria over time (i.e. GCs used to only be for exclusive members), the title is just for who met the conditions at the time. Going forward, I think it should be 7 or 10 consecutive defences. Don’t mind which.
Unread 01-23-2020, 05:25 PM   #42

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Imo the title should be changed to “LBA/T Legend”. Perhaps the person with the all-time longest streak could be the King, but I think having too many titles probably wouldn’t work.

I absolutely don’t think you can strip past titles, especially Esso and Seul’s because they both relinquished the belt after an undefeated streak of 7 after being told that would get them the permatitle. Perhaps if Rai and RULE want to have other events to legitimise their titles that’s cool.

I don’t think the current criteria need to include all past Legends/Kings though. Plenty of other titles have had changing criteria over time (i.e. GCs used to only be for exclusive members), the title is just for who met the conditions at the time. Going forward, I think it should be 7 or 10 consecutive defences. Don’t mind which.