View Single Post
Unread 12-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Grave Digga
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
#GraveDigga4Admin

Drain the swamp man. For too long this site has been bogged down by corrupt mods advancing their evil agenda by slightly altering the outcomes of basic arena battles at no benefit for themselves. I may have already reduced my VP, responded to criticisms and dropped nearly 200 votes this season but I don't think that's enough. Dropping long, well-explained votes on basic arena battles just isn't acceptable. We need to get back to the good old days of mods like Shaz, Row or Pugz where there were no controversies or problems. Oldin, Banhattan, Plunk and Skirtt are all just as bad. Don't just demod us, permaban!
reduce your vp. the site has spoken
Unread 12-10-2020, 11:34 AM   #74

Grave Digga

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
#GraveDigga4Admin

Drain the swamp man. For too long this site has been bogged down by corrupt mods advancing their evil agenda by slightly altering the outcomes of basic arena battles at no benefit for themselves. I may have already reduced my VP, responded to criticisms and dropped nearly 200 votes this season but I don't think that's enough. Dropping long, well-explained votes on basic arena battles just isn't acceptable. We need to get back to the good old days of mods like Shaz, Row or Pugz where there were no controversies or problems. Oldin, Banhattan, Plunk and Skirtt are all just as bad. Don't just demod us, permaban!
reduce your vp. the site has spoken