Unread 06-02-2019, 08:24 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
fuck it go on then
u gonna need consistant replyers cuz dis ambitious af

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

u participatin @Guts?
u eligable 4 callouts lmao
added you and no, i am not participating to win, and will earn no credts, or "BB" however, you can challenge anyone on the site, as long as they are within your skill range. that means great battlers cannot prey on weaker ones. under this context, you could call me out. the winner receives a custom sig.

when battling people outside the competition in a callout, the only prize that CAN be won is a cutom sig. here is an example of what that could look like.

Unread 06-02-2019, 08:24 AM   #7

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginge View Post
fuck it go on then
u gonna need consistant replyers cuz dis ambitious af

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

u participatin @Guts?
u eligable 4 callouts lmao
added you and no, i am not participating to win, and will earn no credts, or "BB" however, you can challenge anyone on the site, as long as they are within your skill range. that means great battlers cannot prey on weaker ones. under this context, you could call me out. the winner receives a custom sig.

when battling people outside the competition in a callout, the only prize that CAN be won is a cutom sig. here is an example of what that could look like.