View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2017, 09:42 AM
The Einstein
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
No offence to either, but that's fucking stupid. So all I have to do is go and turn on a PC in the library down the road and I can have a second account in the GC, so long as it doesn't show up on multi scanner? Dude's coming in with LB style his first battle (no one's ever done that), hit the chatbox right away, is talking about Row buying votes which happened like 2 years ago or some shit.

I appreciate that you want to fill the tournament but "verifying that he's legit" is fucking bullshit and an insult to our intelligence.
You fucks on here are retarded. I only knew that because of thread that was being posted in about Row biting when I got here and Rant was talking about it in the chat. Second to that, he did more than an ip check to verify me. I feel bad for the admins having to deal with a bunch of cry babies, paranoid mothafuckers, and stalky trolls which is why I'd never put any personal information on this site.

plus how is me posting in the chat even relevant. The fuckin' thing is the first thing you see when you click on the forums.
Unread 03-05-2017, 09:42 AM   #34

The Einstein
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 14 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
No offence to either, but that's fucking stupid. So all I have to do is go and turn on a PC in the library down the road and I can have a second account in the GC, so long as it doesn't show up on multi scanner? Dude's coming in with LB style his first battle (no one's ever done that), hit the chatbox right away, is talking about Row buying votes which happened like 2 years ago or some shit.

I appreciate that you want to fill the tournament but "verifying that he's legit" is fucking bullshit and an insult to our intelligence.
You fucks on here are retarded. I only knew that because of thread that was being posted in about Row biting when I got here and Rant was talking about it in the chat. Second to that, he did more than an ip check to verify me. I feel bad for the admins having to deal with a bunch of cry babies, paranoid mothafuckers, and stalky trolls which is why I'd never put any personal information on this site.

plus how is me posting in the chat even relevant. The fuckin' thing is the first thing you see when you click on the forums.