View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2021, 09:00 AM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Few things

1. Godlike, you can't run a FTOH campaign as a multi account,. Sorry its not happening. I genuinely feel sorry for you that you're so fucking dumb that you can't hide it. But you're out here using LB terminology in every sentence. Take advice from guys like Saiyan.... you're better just owning your shit and being your fucking self.

2. Stoy is objectively bad. Its a problem when people who aren't good try to start a revolution against the voting system because clearly, in being bad, they have no ability to objectively critique their work. If they could understand how or why they're bad, they'd just be good instead. Stoy is one of those. Until he becomes a good writer, his little whinges about how he lost a battle are pointless.
Lmfao!

Bruh you’re obsessed with the idea of me being an alias. Firstly I’m flattered that you think I’m good enough to be someone up in the ranks! Secondly, it’s getting tiresome explaining myself, although I do know I don’t have to, I just do it simply because I have nothing to hide. I’m new to the site, period! Not new to the rhyming scene as I previously battled on Sixshot and goldmic but that was the 2006-2010 era. That’s that!

Now, what terminology am I using because I’m truly writing and texting how I really speak in real life. So I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

Also, wtf is FTOH, and who the fuck is Stoy?!

You have to realize that there’s a large community that enjoys rhyming and participates in battling of some sort, and it’s not uncommon for someone that used to do it, to swing around and join practically the only site that exists. There’s more people out there than just the guys you know from on here.

Stay blessed!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

And also how come no one thinks HungreedyBeast, Scketch, JimmyKimmel and those guys are multis? No shade towards them at all, but they came with a LB style right off the bat. When I first battled here I had no clue there was a certain structure that was preferred. I didn’t even know what voters were referring to when they told me to fill in the box.
Unread 03-04-2021, 09:00 AM   #19

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Few things

1. Godlike, you can't run a FTOH campaign as a multi account,. Sorry its not happening. I genuinely feel sorry for you that you're so fucking dumb that you can't hide it. But you're out here using LB terminology in every sentence. Take advice from guys like Saiyan.... you're better just owning your shit and being your fucking self.

2. Stoy is objectively bad. Its a problem when people who aren't good try to start a revolution against the voting system because clearly, in being bad, they have no ability to objectively critique their work. If they could understand how or why they're bad, they'd just be good instead. Stoy is one of those. Until he becomes a good writer, his little whinges about how he lost a battle are pointless.
Lmfao!

Bruh you’re obsessed with the idea of me being an alias. Firstly I’m flattered that you think I’m good enough to be someone up in the ranks! Secondly, it’s getting tiresome explaining myself, although I do know I don’t have to, I just do it simply because I have nothing to hide. I’m new to the site, period! Not new to the rhyming scene as I previously battled on Sixshot and goldmic but that was the 2006-2010 era. That’s that!

Now, what terminology am I using because I’m truly writing and texting how I really speak in real life. So I’m not sure what you’re referring to.

Also, wtf is FTOH, and who the fuck is Stoy?!

You have to realize that there’s a large community that enjoys rhyming and participates in battling of some sort, and it’s not uncommon for someone that used to do it, to swing around and join practically the only site that exists. There’s more people out there than just the guys you know from on here.

Stay blessed!

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

And also how come no one thinks HungreedyBeast, Scketch, JimmyKimmel and those guys are multis? No shade towards them at all, but they came with a LB style right off the bat. When I first battled here I had no clue there was a certain structure that was preferred. I didn’t even know what voters were referring to when they told me to fill in the box.