View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2019, 07:49 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i agree with this, most parts anyways. id' be nice for them to speak up and let us know they're around and putting in effort. i will not bash student or noble or x. x has the freedom to do whatever he fucking wants tbh, it's his site. as far as noble goes, he seems pretty busy so maybe promoting student or hvk to admin could help sooth some issues out. the current staff is great. honestly. i believe aggo is a great mod, hvk, student, seul, i don't have issues with any of these people as mod. for everyone else? if you're not active over long periods of time, you need to be removed.

this is a good thread aggo, and a much better way of approaching the situation, than throwing fits and making threats to get your way.
Unread 02-04-2019, 07:49 PM   #2

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i agree with this, most parts anyways. id' be nice for them to speak up and let us know they're around and putting in effort. i will not bash student or noble or x. x has the freedom to do whatever he fucking wants tbh, it's his site. as far as noble goes, he seems pretty busy so maybe promoting student or hvk to admin could help sooth some issues out. the current staff is great. honestly. i believe aggo is a great mod, hvk, student, seul, i don't have issues with any of these people as mod. for everyone else? if you're not active over long periods of time, you need to be removed.

this is a good thread aggo, and a much better way of approaching the situation, than throwing fits and making threats to get your way.