View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2019, 07:43 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Noble, X, Student, Mods, Members to thread!

There is a growing attitude of discontent on the site. Most of the blame is being placed on Admin being generally absent from the site. Recently a tourney didnt close until 9 days past its closing date. There are sections of the site that are broken and could be easily repaired but they havent been because no one that can fix them has been around.

X almost never stops by the site and we havent had an update on the "new site" since mods got a quick peek at it months and months ago. Members feel unheard, Mods feel helpless and new members arent sticking around.

Something needs to be done. The latest effort to try to get the attention of admin is in a campaign to have a mass account deletion. It may even have a hashtag. Whether this is a good idea, or one that will work. I dont know. I know in the short term a bunch more missing profiles hurts and id like to keep the site around for a while longer.

Some people are calling for admin to be replaced. I feel that adding one person with some coding knowledge who will be available fairly regularly would be a huge step in the right direction. As is, people are unhappy. And they have a right to be. They have a passion and a love for this site and its members. Lets do something to preserve that.

@X @NOBLE @Studdent

at least come and speak to your members. Let them know you hear them.
Unread 02-04-2019, 07:43 PM   #1

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Noble, X, Student, Mods, Members to thread!

There is a growing attitude of discontent on the site. Most of the blame is being placed on Admin being generally absent from the site. Recently a tourney didnt close until 9 days past its closing date. There are sections of the site that are broken and could be easily repaired but they havent been because no one that can fix them has been around.

X almost never stops by the site and we havent had an update on the "new site" since mods got a quick peek at it months and months ago. Members feel unheard, Mods feel helpless and new members arent sticking around.

Something needs to be done. The latest effort to try to get the attention of admin is in a campaign to have a mass account deletion. It may even have a hashtag. Whether this is a good idea, or one that will work. I dont know. I know in the short term a bunch more missing profiles hurts and id like to keep the site around for a while longer.

Some people are calling for admin to be replaced. I feel that adding one person with some coding knowledge who will be available fairly regularly would be a huge step in the right direction. As is, people are unhappy. And they have a right to be. They have a passion and a love for this site and its members. Lets do something to preserve that.

@X @NOBLE @Studdent

at least come and speak to your members. Let them know you hear them.