View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation UPDATE! Text Tournament / Text Moderator Slot Etc etc...

Whaddup

Just a lil post to keep y'all in the loop of whats happening right now.

Text Tournament:

Askari has unfortunately had to take some time away from the site and cannot run the tourney as planned. Rhetorik also has commitments so i'll be taking the reins.
As far as qualifying goes, Askari's plan was to have the top 48 ranked members for last month entered as well as 16 via Rhetorik's league. This will still be the case and i'll have the brackets up tonight if possible, sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long.

Text Moderator Slot:

Askari has informed me that he'll be away for a longer period of time that first estimated and with others growing more inactive (myself included) i'd looking to recruit another mod (maybe two... maybe...) to keep the line up active. So if anyone wishes to declare interest, please hit me up via PM.

Holla!
Unread 07-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #1

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Exclamation UPDATE! Text Tournament / Text Moderator Slot Etc etc...

Whaddup

Just a lil post to keep y'all in the loop of whats happening right now.

Text Tournament:

Askari has unfortunately had to take some time away from the site and cannot run the tourney as planned. Rhetorik also has commitments so i'll be taking the reins.
As far as qualifying goes, Askari's plan was to have the top 48 ranked members for last month entered as well as 16 via Rhetorik's league. This will still be the case and i'll have the brackets up tonight if possible, sorry for keeping you guys waiting so long.

Text Moderator Slot:

Askari has informed me that he'll be away for a longer period of time that first estimated and with others growing more inactive (myself included) i'd looking to recruit another mod (maybe two... maybe...) to keep the line up active. So if anyone wishes to declare interest, please hit me up via PM.

Holla!