View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

@IllScripts dumass. my m.o. is too troll and bring the bitch outta bitches like you.
you gassed for no reason, i'd kill you in text or audio. but we both know you aint ready for the mic. hide behind ya keyboard and just hope you dont face me first round. tearing you a new asshole, again, is gonna be enjoyable.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

even if we use the same verses from the glitched battle. but if i was use, i wouldn't reuse that shitty verse lol

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllScripts View Post
Well gaddam, Our battle glitched 4 times. Besides from the fact, people was telling me not to keep wasteing my credits on your below par ass. I don't get why your so frustrated with it, not like you had a chance.
no body told you to stop wasting YOUR time, they were talkin to ME about YOU. kmsl. stop with lies and dumb shit like "wasting credits" talk. thats stupid. but u dnt mind getting credits to battle worthless newbs? arent you a bitch made contradiction?! lol. u a duck. hella lame. i'ma continue to show ya ass how much of a lil bitch you are. its quite funny, you duck the known names but wanna claim you dohpe. says who?? in what battle? oooh, ya record? thats why you gassed?

well lemme go battle 150 nameless newbs, i'm sure the outcome will be the same. ha.

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 12-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #42

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

@IllScripts dumass. my m.o. is too troll and bring the bitch outta bitches like you.
you gassed for no reason, i'd kill you in text or audio. but we both know you aint ready for the mic. hide behind ya keyboard and just hope you dont face me first round. tearing you a new asshole, again, is gonna be enjoyable.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

even if we use the same verses from the glitched battle. but if i was use, i wouldn't reuse that shitty verse lol

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllScripts View Post
Well gaddam, Our battle glitched 4 times. Besides from the fact, people was telling me not to keep wasteing my credits on your below par ass. I don't get why your so frustrated with it, not like you had a chance.
no body told you to stop wasting YOUR time, they were talkin to ME about YOU. kmsl. stop with lies and dumb shit like "wasting credits" talk. thats stupid. but u dnt mind getting credits to battle worthless newbs? arent you a bitch made contradiction?! lol. u a duck. hella lame. i'ma continue to show ya ass how much of a lil bitch you are. its quite funny, you duck the known names but wanna claim you dohpe. says who?? in what battle? oooh, ya record? thats why you gassed?

well lemme go battle 150 nameless newbs, i'm sure the outcome will be the same. ha.

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Offline   Reply With Quote