View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2018, 12:29 AM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeK View Post
Fair enough... but you started the turd that gathered dirt as it rolled down hill... its still sort of a turd... ya know...

Its really not much hate towards you in the end. This site is a graveyard full of ghouls and the ghosts of talent's past.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

For clarifying... you earn a little love back. Ahhh yeah... you know you like it.
Lol. It was all in good fun, man. Nothing I do is very serious. With all these tournaments and "dramatic events" going on I figured we could all use a good laugh.
Unread 11-24-2018, 12:29 AM   #14

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeK View Post
Fair enough... but you started the turd that gathered dirt as it rolled down hill... its still sort of a turd... ya know...

Its really not much hate towards you in the end. This site is a graveyard full of ghouls and the ghosts of talent's past.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

For clarifying... you earn a little love back. Ahhh yeah... you know you like it.
Lol. It was all in good fun, man. Nothing I do is very serious. With all these tournaments and "dramatic events" going on I figured we could all use a good laugh.