View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Blocc: Your life changed around based on your standing on LB? Lmao. This was alright for a first time. You obviously wrote it pretty quick. I find that the more personal a piece is to you, the less well it comes off. That's why I find fictional storytelling to be the most effective. It forces you to write in an emotional way, about emotions you don't even feel. That demonstrates your skill set a bit more. I won't be too critical, keep at it.

Bnas: Weirdly the exact same topic I stuff I said to Blocc, just read above . The rhyming was okay, but you didn't really do much to demonstrate your skills here. You just kind of freestyled off a quick drop about LB. You really want to think of this. Following Dreams can give you ANY topic. Rags to riches, psychedelic trip, some walking on scary blood on Max Payne shit. Think outside the box a little bit when you get your topic.

Overall, this was close, but I think one was more impressive with their rhyme schemes, and that's all there is to split it for me.

Bnas GETS MY VOTE
Unread 11-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #10

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Blocc: Your life changed around based on your standing on LB? Lmao. This was alright for a first time. You obviously wrote it pretty quick. I find that the more personal a piece is to you, the less well it comes off. That's why I find fictional storytelling to be the most effective. It forces you to write in an emotional way, about emotions you don't even feel. That demonstrates your skill set a bit more. I won't be too critical, keep at it.

Bnas: Weirdly the exact same topic I stuff I said to Blocc, just read above . The rhyming was okay, but you didn't really do much to demonstrate your skills here. You just kind of freestyled off a quick drop about LB. You really want to think of this. Following Dreams can give you ANY topic. Rags to riches, psychedelic trip, some walking on scary blood on Max Payne shit. Think outside the box a little bit when you get your topic.

Overall, this was close, but I think one was more impressive with their rhyme schemes, and that's all there is to split it for me.

Bnas GETS MY VOTE