View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2013, 11:54 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@UnEtH , I've heard plenty good work from these two in the past, but tbh gotta say you both could of come harder. It seems like both rushed the fuck out of this topical, but I'm still glad you all threw down…. PROPS AND RESPECT!

@Bnas had a bit better structure and consistency in flow, but I have seen/heard better rhyming from you. I feel as if you needed to loosen up your verse a bit and not force multis that aren't working for you. Focus on telling your story more and add your rhymes within as you go is my suggestion.

@Blocc - You a crazy motherfucker all over the place, but had some funny as fuck lines. I felt you could have spent some time cleaning up structure by doing a little editing to remove repetative rhymes and improve flow, especially towards the end. I thought you captured the topic well… somehow.

In the end I'm basing my vote on two things for this particular match: 1. Staying on topic of "following dreams" and 2. entertainment value

MVGT Blocc , because he entertained me more, despite his awful structure, but captured multiple dreams with his creepy wifey shit, weird dreamy indian sheep herding line, as well as the LetsBeef deal (which I felt Bnas stuck to too closely with the one rap dream, when the topic is "Following Dreams" which is is plural to be picky)
Unread 11-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #7

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@UnEtH , I've heard plenty good work from these two in the past, but tbh gotta say you both could of come harder. It seems like both rushed the fuck out of this topical, but I'm still glad you all threw down…. PROPS AND RESPECT!

@Bnas had a bit better structure and consistency in flow, but I have seen/heard better rhyming from you. I feel as if you needed to loosen up your verse a bit and not force multis that aren't working for you. Focus on telling your story more and add your rhymes within as you go is my suggestion.

@Blocc - You a crazy motherfucker all over the place, but had some funny as fuck lines. I felt you could have spent some time cleaning up structure by doing a little editing to remove repetative rhymes and improve flow, especially towards the end. I thought you captured the topic well… somehow.

In the end I'm basing my vote on two things for this particular match: 1. Staying on topic of "following dreams" and 2. entertainment value

MVGT Blocc , because he entertained me more, despite his awful structure, but captured multiple dreams with his creepy wifey shit, weird dreamy indian sheep herding line, as well as the LetsBeef deal (which I felt Bnas stuck to too closely with the one rap dream, when the topic is "Following Dreams" which is is plural to be picky)