View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2013, 11:12 AM
B L O C C
Mentioned: 185 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to B L O C C Send a message via Yahoo to B L O C C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 42 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
49 Won / 57 Lost

since i was a shorty playing with power strangers and staying away from strangers/my stars i reached for were higher than coat hangers/i wanted that top shelf life,spitten raps while fingering a wife/ so i ate my wheaties and got into tech n9ne, leanred how to be the man from watching new guy and went on letssbeef to wreck minds/then realize i was shitty and got gritty with people who try to get with me, "like you suck,step ya game up" i was like what the fuck, ill crush you like my name slut/so then i got manic depressed and regret that i tried to become an LB vet,computer being fixed is the only time ill listen to TECH/ v3numb was like blocc you a wreck, but i was like fuck my dreams im living regrets/side track a moment when i was spitting about rappings and knife, a lil bitty came along for head with good pussy so i made her my wife/ introduce her to my emcee where my mic is my life/ she didnt know what to think cause all she had was nerds and geek/ i was like oh ma im that marvel loving rap spitting dweeb who likes to DON-O's when i nerd out speek/ im thinking i might finally made it
to the gate like indians wo herd out sheep/FINALLY!!!!! im unique killing the audio scene, banging my wife with my shoalin sword til she cream/ its all dream, i went from noob to letsbeef magazine with pugz with in the limousine like ima smaller biggie/ theres a list of cats
that been murder like they spitting getting jiggy/now many bitches want to get with me/ life use to be shitty/but now im fulfilling my dreams of being an emcee to making tracks that everyone will see/ive done what a few have and thats beat the odds like its a cancer disease/ but hey at least now at 28 i can stay i fulfill my dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Send 8 is what happens when two people engage in pre-marital sex while courting each other, as pre-marital sex is a sin and is frowned upon in some establishments. (sin date)
Unread 11-07-2013, 11:12 AM   #3

B L O C C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.39/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
77 Won / 42 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.39/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
49 Won / 57 Lost

Voted: 333 audio / 534 text
Mentioned: 185 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to B L O C C Send a message via Yahoo to B L O C C

since i was a shorty playing with power strangers and staying away from strangers/my stars i reached for were higher than coat hangers/i wanted that top shelf life,spitten raps while fingering a wife/ so i ate my wheaties and got into tech n9ne, leanred how to be the man from watching new guy and went on letssbeef to wreck minds/then realize i was shitty and got gritty with people who try to get with me, "like you suck,step ya game up" i was like what the fuck, ill crush you like my name slut/so then i got manic depressed and regret that i tried to become an LB vet,computer being fixed is the only time ill listen to TECH/ v3numb was like blocc you a wreck, but i was like fuck my dreams im living regrets/side track a moment when i was spitting about rappings and knife, a lil bitty came along for head with good pussy so i made her my wife/ introduce her to my emcee where my mic is my life/ she didnt know what to think cause all she had was nerds and geek/ i was like oh ma im that marvel loving rap spitting dweeb who likes to DON-O's when i nerd out speek/ im thinking i might finally made it
to the gate like indians wo herd out sheep/FINALLY!!!!! im unique killing the audio scene, banging my wife with my shoalin sword til she cream/ its all dream, i went from noob to letsbeef magazine with pugz with in the limousine like ima smaller biggie/ theres a list of cats
that been murder like they spitting getting jiggy/now many bitches want to get with me/ life use to be shitty/but now im fulfilling my dreams of being an emcee to making tracks that everyone will see/ive done what a few have and thats beat the odds like its a cancer disease/ but hey at least now at 28 i can stay i fulfill my dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
Send 8 is what happens when two people engage in pre-marital sex while courting each other, as pre-marital sex is a sin and is frowned upon in some establishments. (sin date)