View Single Post
Unread 03-08-2013, 05:48 PM
merkDyou
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
39 Won / 30 Lost

@john john no not because of views .. views mean nothing. I dont pay for views i promote hard. my tape has alot better content then alott of LB artist .. as for doosh bag hatin that i remixed Turn On the Lights..its a track for the bitches an its called appealing to the masses bro. That tape has great quality and a dope tracklist im not jockin myself im not being cocky i have a decent following and i feel i put out strong content. im not gassed off of 1000 DLs that means nothing its datpiff free content means nothing

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

but dont act like im coming out of my face all gassed over D/Ls anyone who has heard my shit knows im not slackin throwing my shit together I put alot of time and effort into my shit and im proud of what I drop .. real talk soo if u hatin i feel u thats what other artist do

merkDyou.

'Hip Hop is my boo imma romance her, wear her out rub her feet when her toes cramp her, and even though i know you have no chance ta....hit it, here go the digits..NO ANSWER !!'

The plan was to drink till the pains over..but whats worse, the pain or the hangover ?
Unread 03-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #9

merkDyou
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.77/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
39 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 242 text
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

@john john no not because of views .. views mean nothing. I dont pay for views i promote hard. my tape has alot better content then alott of LB artist .. as for doosh bag hatin that i remixed Turn On the Lights..its a track for the bitches an its called appealing to the masses bro. That tape has great quality and a dope tracklist im not jockin myself im not being cocky i have a decent following and i feel i put out strong content. im not gassed off of 1000 DLs that means nothing its datpiff free content means nothing

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

but dont act like im coming out of my face all gassed over D/Ls anyone who has heard my shit knows im not slackin throwing my shit together I put alot of time and effort into my shit and im proud of what I drop .. real talk soo if u hatin i feel u thats what other artist do

merkDyou.

'Hip Hop is my boo imma romance her, wear her out rub her feet when her toes cramp her, and even though i know you have no chance ta....hit it, here go the digits..NO ANSWER !!'

The plan was to drink till the pains over..but whats worse, the pain or the hangover ?