View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2019, 04:52 AM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan View Post
Yeah we cant rule this as a bite. Its possible and i'd say likely that he DID steal the concepts, he has been inactive for a while, but its too vague to confirm with any clarity. If we ruled this a bite we'd be opening the doors for everyone to be accused.

He wins this time, but it'll be interesting to see if he uses anymore concepts from that page in the future.

This was clearly an attacked to sabotage me. Clearly you see in this thread, Rule/Revan being the only level headed, logically, smart guy responding on this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Quoted for truth.
Incorrect.
Unread 10-08-2019, 04:52 AM   #33

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan View Post
Yeah we cant rule this as a bite. Its possible and i'd say likely that he DID steal the concepts, he has been inactive for a while, but its too vague to confirm with any clarity. If we ruled this a bite we'd be opening the doors for everyone to be accused.

He wins this time, but it'll be interesting to see if he uses anymore concepts from that page in the future.

This was clearly an attacked to sabotage me. Clearly you see in this thread, Rule/Revan being the only level headed, logically, smart guy responding on this thread.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Quoted for truth.
Incorrect.