View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2019, 05:01 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i hope you both are fair mods, and more than anything else, are active mods that don't ghost. for the fvc? i thought rule was taking that over. kind of makes no sense to stick some random as the leader of it when he hasn't been involved what so ever. how is that fixing anything.

i'm not coming at your throat FLOW, at all, from what i've seen of you, you seem levelheaded, and i did tell rule that if you proved you were active i would vote for you as mod. (i was meaning a few months)

anyways, like i said, the best thing i could say is i hope this works. good luck to you both.
Unread 12-20-2019, 05:01 PM   #11

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i hope you both are fair mods, and more than anything else, are active mods that don't ghost. for the fvc? i thought rule was taking that over. kind of makes no sense to stick some random as the leader of it when he hasn't been involved what so ever. how is that fixing anything.

i'm not coming at your throat FLOW, at all, from what i've seen of you, you seem levelheaded, and i did tell rule that if you proved you were active i would vote for you as mod. (i was meaning a few months)

anyways, like i said, the best thing i could say is i hope this works. good luck to you both.