Unread 08-09-2019, 08:31 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
what you wanna see?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

its not letsbeefs job to give you stuff to do.. its a platform where you can make shit happen with your peers.. if the old community doesnt wanna be around its fine lb still gonna be here for who ever wanna make it their home..

thats my 2 cents... theres a lot you can do here if you get creative

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

im always here to collab and promote yall music im doing a solid show for yall on the regular.. its not monetized just doint it for the love... im also down to battle and vote on your battles too get at me
Not arguing it or anything but what I’m saying is, Ofc there’s tons of shit to do. I love that there is but all I’m saying is, the site was averaging between 10-15 guys online on the regular just months ago....... Now we’re averaging 1-2. And that’s not even a joke. I can screenshot me being the only person online as I’m typing this.

All I’m asking for is something small man.... More screenshots on what’s newly added to V4 since the last dev X posted. Something SMALL..

I’m basically trying to save this site with threads right now. I understand me complaining is annoying but it’s legit the only way I can get people to post on the site right now.

You say if the old members wanna leave then leave... How exactly does that work when you have no new members replacing them?

Give the community an update on the update.
Unread 08-09-2019, 08:31 AM   #9

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
what you wanna see?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

its not letsbeefs job to give you stuff to do.. its a platform where you can make shit happen with your peers.. if the old community doesnt wanna be around its fine lb still gonna be here for who ever wanna make it their home..

thats my 2 cents... theres a lot you can do here if you get creative

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

im always here to collab and promote yall music im doing a solid show for yall on the regular.. its not monetized just doint it for the love... im also down to battle and vote on your battles too get at me
Not arguing it or anything but what I’m saying is, Ofc there’s tons of shit to do. I love that there is but all I’m saying is, the site was averaging between 10-15 guys online on the regular just months ago....... Now we’re averaging 1-2. And that’s not even a joke. I can screenshot me being the only person online as I’m typing this.

All I’m asking for is something small man.... More screenshots on what’s newly added to V4 since the last dev X posted. Something SMALL..

I’m basically trying to save this site with threads right now. I understand me complaining is annoying but it’s legit the only way I can get people to post on the site right now.

You say if the old members wanna leave then leave... How exactly does that work when you have no new members replacing them?

Give the community an update on the update.