View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2019, 10:33 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

what you wanna see?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

its not letsbeefs job to give you stuff to do.. its a platform where you can make shit happen with your peers.. if the old community doesnt wanna be around its fine lb still gonna be here for who ever wanna make it their home..

thats my 2 cents... theres a lot you can do here if you get creative

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

im always here to collab and promote yall music im doing a solid show for yall on the regular.. its not monetized just doint it for the love... im also down to battle and vote on your battles too get at me
Unread 08-08-2019, 10:33 PM   #6

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

what you wanna see?

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

its not letsbeefs job to give you stuff to do.. its a platform where you can make shit happen with your peers.. if the old community doesnt wanna be around its fine lb still gonna be here for who ever wanna make it their home..

thats my 2 cents... theres a lot you can do here if you get creative

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

im always here to collab and promote yall music im doing a solid show for yall on the regular.. its not monetized just doint it for the love... im also down to battle and vote on your battles too get at me
Offline   Reply With Quote