View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2021, 01:38 PM
Dizz Da Dogg
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Just taking a look at them now. Will drop a vote on Dizz Da Dogg vs LadyKarma as its due to close.

As for the other 2 battles, Grave Digga and Wu5ive were late posting after the deadline. @Illestro and @B U R D E N I assume you guys are cool with it as I haven't heard anything to the contrary. I'm not gonna DQ since I think everyone wants more battles to be going down anyway. If either of you is looking to claim the DQ win (before the battle closes), that would be totally up to you though.
Good shit Edge. Looking forward to the next one.
Unread 01-20-2021, 01:38 PM   #12

Dizz Da Dogg
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.02/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
32 Won / 12 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 209 text
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Just taking a look at them now. Will drop a vote on Dizz Da Dogg vs LadyKarma as its due to close.

As for the other 2 battles, Grave Digga and Wu5ive were late posting after the deadline. @Illestro and @B U R D E N I assume you guys are cool with it as I haven't heard anything to the contrary. I'm not gonna DQ since I think everyone wants more battles to be going down anyway. If either of you is looking to claim the DQ win (before the battle closes), that would be totally up to you though.
Good shit Edge. Looking forward to the next one.