View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:13 AM
ORC
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
@ThatORC, joining Classick is like being the first rapper to come out of the Disney Club.

As I said in your battles SHIN, you just have to put your all into it. You say you did, biut I still don't think you have what so ever.

What you want to do is have your 4 punches laid out. You're going to have your multi like "You got no bars like BAD PHONE CONNECTIONS". Have your 4 punches written BEFORE you start writting. Then, work backwards. Rhyme with BAD PHONE CONNECTIONS. Try and think up the best rhyming you can, don't force it, and it it's not working out, rethink the multi to like "WEAK CELL NETWORKS" or something like that.
what u mean?
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #3

ORC
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
@ThatORC, joining Classick is like being the first rapper to come out of the Disney Club.

As I said in your battles SHIN, you just have to put your all into it. You say you did, biut I still don't think you have what so ever.

What you want to do is have your 4 punches laid out. You're going to have your multi like "You got no bars like BAD PHONE CONNECTIONS". Have your 4 punches written BEFORE you start writting. Then, work backwards. Rhyme with BAD PHONE CONNECTIONS. Try and think up the best rhyming you can, don't force it, and it it's not working out, rethink the multi to like "WEAK CELL NETWORKS" or something like that.
what u mean?