View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2017, 01:02 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Kendrick's not even in my top ten, fam. Lol. Chill.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
He's top 10 all time. If he drops another classic after this I'll have no choice but to put him in my top 5.
How can you refer to something as a "classic" when it's less than 5 years old?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhetoriK View Post
Yeah Kendrick is definitely Top 5. He could never drop another track and be considered Top 10. To me that further solidifies him as an All-Time great.
Quote:
who's really even close him to that status after him (current day/very recent times)?
You're seemingly contradicting your own point by limiting the scope of your second remark to the current era of emcees.
Unread 04-21-2017, 01:02 PM   #8

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Kendrick's not even in my top ten, fam. Lol. Chill.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
He's top 10 all time. If he drops another classic after this I'll have no choice but to put him in my top 5.
How can you refer to something as a "classic" when it's less than 5 years old?

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Yeah Kendrick is definitely Top 5. He could never drop another track and be considered Top 10. To me that further solidifies him as an All-Time great.
Quote:
who's really even close him to that status after him (current day/very recent times)?
You're seemingly contradicting your own point by limiting the scope of your second remark to the current era of emcees.