View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2015, 01:35 AM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

@Esso Stay the fuck off my battles bruh! I don't like the way you vote, like you got your own opinion and shit....

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~A◇D~7 View Post
@Esso Az Said Before I Don't Care What U Think

You Mean Jack Shit Bruh!!! & If I Look Weak Callin Tha Faggot Esso A Faggot Then Every Mofuka On LB Iz Weak Cuz Most Throw Tha Fag Word Around Non Stop On Here...But Here's Some REAL TALK...Non Of U Bitchez Runnin Ya Mouth...Would Step In My Hood. ...Or Step Up Tah Me On Tha Street Or In Tha Cage!!! & That's WTF Iz Real Make Tha $$$ Right And I'll Meet Anyone Anywhere Anytime & Show You How REAL Thiz Nigga Gets...& I'm Done!! #GetRight

Your hood? You mean.... Wichita Falls, Texas? Coincidentally my step sister lives there. I've been there before because it's where my Step Mother's family lives. The way you talk, you must live in the roughest suburb there is in Wichita Falls. It must be terrible the way people wave at ya every time you walk down the sidewalk, and how rough it must be to have the employees at the grocery store help your mom to the car with her groceries. Don't front man. Also, you type/talk like you're some little retarded kid using your LetsBeef rank as street cred. Stop crying and bitching over an L on the internet.

Also, I find it humorous that you're so proud of your 70+ wins to nobodies on this site. I don't see one decent or worthy name that you've beaten. Stick to sniping noobs since it appears that's all you do..then proceed to think you're some "dope" textcee.

Last edited by UhMAZING; 12-23-2015 at 01:41 AM.
Unread 12-23-2015, 01:35 AM   #30

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@Esso Stay the fuck off my battles bruh! I don't like the way you vote, like you got your own opinion and shit....

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~A◇D~7 View Post
@Esso Az Said Before I Don't Care What U Think

You Mean Jack Shit Bruh!!! & If I Look Weak Callin Tha Faggot Esso A Faggot Then Every Mofuka On LB Iz Weak Cuz Most Throw Tha Fag Word Around Non Stop On Here...But Here's Some REAL TALK...Non Of U Bitchez Runnin Ya Mouth...Would Step In My Hood. ...Or Step Up Tah Me On Tha Street Or In Tha Cage!!! & That's WTF Iz Real Make Tha $$$ Right And I'll Meet Anyone Anywhere Anytime & Show You How REAL Thiz Nigga Gets...& I'm Done!! #GetRight

Your hood? You mean.... Wichita Falls, Texas? Coincidentally my step sister lives there. I've been there before because it's where my Step Mother's family lives. The way you talk, you must live in the roughest suburb there is in Wichita Falls. It must be terrible the way people wave at ya every time you walk down the sidewalk, and how rough it must be to have the employees at the grocery store help your mom to the car with her groceries. Don't front man. Also, you type/talk like you're some little retarded kid using your LetsBeef rank as street cred. Stop crying and bitching over an L on the internet.

Also, I find it humorous that you're so proud of your 70+ wins to nobodies on this site. I don't see one decent or worthy name that you've beaten. Stick to sniping noobs since it appears that's all you do..then proceed to think you're some "dope" textcee.

Last edited by UhMAZING; 12-23-2015 at 01:41 AM.