View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2014, 11:58 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

those are legit views .. @Dave

@FREEK stuff will be more concrete as to how events are going to be ran .. there will be PRE and there will def be POST after the event.

As with any place a performer will have to pay some type of out of pocket fee in order to preform unless it is open mic somewhere - this LB showcase is not the case

back at my club that I promoted for people wanting to feature a set paid 400 for a 45 min set .. but all the audio equipment was handled and there was always about 300-400 people that was there to watch not to mention the multiple celebs that was there

got to pay to play but if you are serious about your craft then 150 is a drop in the bucket for the added exposure it gives you tbh
Unread 08-18-2014, 11:58 PM   #16

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

those are legit views .. @Dave

@FREEK stuff will be more concrete as to how events are going to be ran .. there will be PRE and there will def be POST after the event.

As with any place a performer will have to pay some type of out of pocket fee in order to preform unless it is open mic somewhere - this LB showcase is not the case

back at my club that I promoted for people wanting to feature a set paid 400 for a 45 min set .. but all the audio equipment was handled and there was always about 300-400 people that was there to watch not to mention the multiple celebs that was there

got to pay to play but if you are serious about your craft then 150 is a drop in the bucket for the added exposure it gives you tbh