View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If you're saying 10-20 entrance fee, that's 100% acceptable. Paying to PERFORM is a bit ridiculous, but I would have expected that you'd pay to be able to speculate or even to enter (as a performer). Have to fund everything somehow.

Fiji, I'm sure you agree that there was some bullshit going on with the LB youtube views. 10 months ago, the videos have like 1500-2000 views. The average at 9 months and under is like 300 max. What? How is the jump going that much? Obviously there was something going on there to make the views appear to be higher. Nothing has that much of a drop down, and if LB is like 5 times less popular than we were 10 months ago, we may as well call it a sinking ship now cause 10 months ago it was still dead.
Unread 08-18-2014, 09:06 AM   #15

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If you're saying 10-20 entrance fee, that's 100% acceptable. Paying to PERFORM is a bit ridiculous, but I would have expected that you'd pay to be able to speculate or even to enter (as a performer). Have to fund everything somehow.

Fiji, I'm sure you agree that there was some bullshit going on with the LB youtube views. 10 months ago, the videos have like 1500-2000 views. The average at 9 months and under is like 300 max. What? How is the jump going that much? Obviously there was something going on there to make the views appear to be higher. Nothing has that much of a drop down, and if LB is like 5 times less popular than we were 10 months ago, we may as well call it a sinking ship now cause 10 months ago it was still dead.