View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2013, 03:11 AM
The Law
Basic Member
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 6 Lost

Writer 1: your approach to the picture was pretty simplisitc.. Simplistic storyline, rhymes and vocab. The whole drop didn't reach anything past average in any area. I thought you could have done a much better job with imagery and painting the picture as the actions occured and his thought about the things that went on. The flow was choppy in some spots too.. Keep elevating though.. Stay up..

Writer 16: The concept from the begining to the end was cool. Vocab and flow were outstanding. Because of the vocab you used the verse was very descriptive as to what was going on. I enjoyed it from start to finish and I thought you had a pretty decent end to the drop..

Vote: Writer 16
Unread 07-02-2013, 03:11 AM   #5

The Law
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Writer 1: your approach to the picture was pretty simplisitc.. Simplistic storyline, rhymes and vocab. The whole drop didn't reach anything past average in any area. I thought you could have done a much better job with imagery and painting the picture as the actions occured and his thought about the things that went on. The flow was choppy in some spots too.. Keep elevating though.. Stay up..

Writer 16: The concept from the begining to the end was cool. Vocab and flow were outstanding. Because of the vocab you used the verse was very descriptive as to what was going on. I enjoyed it from start to finish and I thought you had a pretty decent end to the drop..

Vote: Writer 16