View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2015, 12:27 AM
TRE
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Yes because I've experienced it. Its one of those things that I always saw on TV and never believed, like most people probably don't, until it happened to me.

Long story short, I stayed at my gma's house one night when I was young to keep her company... & my grandfather had just recently passed away. she told us to make sure we turn all the lights off before bed and we did. it was my lil bro, and my cousin in this bedroom with a bunkbed and a separate bed. we made SURE everything was off. i wake up because my iPod is blasting, the song "Heaven" by Nas is playing, and i had my iPod on hold(it was one of those classic iPods with the wheel, not the touch)...so how could the volume go up if its on hold? Strange. then i saw a light from under the door and i heard knocking. I thought we were getting robbed because people do that out there a lot(dominican republic)..When my grandma identified herself we opened it, she was asking us why we didnt turn off the lights. we did. the only lights that were on were in the room my grandfather passed away in. not only that, the ceiling fan was spinning (this is in the carribean so yea) & the TV was on. boxing, specifically...which is all he watched all day really. scary shit. true shit.
Cool story, I have never had anything like that happen.. the only validation I have had is conversations with them via a recorder on a ghost box.. I would love for something like that happen.. but Its very interesting to me.. I want to learn as much as I can about all of it, like where they are, if its a parallel universe, another dimension or what..

I know it sounds crazy to people who have either refused to think about it, or have just always believed that its all fake. But all I can tell you, which is why i have stressed it.. TRY IT YOURSELF.. I didnt totally believe until i tried it myself, I thought there is NO WAY u can record and pick up a voice, and if u can it HAS to be radio interferance or something.. but when they literally answer your questions, or if u hold up a lighter and say what am i holding and play it back and they say LIGHTER, ITS BLUE that is a moment where ur mind is blown

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09
Unread 01-21-2015, 12:27 AM   #7

TRE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 1221 audio / 215 text
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Yes because I've experienced it. Its one of those things that I always saw on TV and never believed, like most people probably don't, until it happened to me.

Long story short, I stayed at my gma's house one night when I was young to keep her company... & my grandfather had just recently passed away. she told us to make sure we turn all the lights off before bed and we did. it was my lil bro, and my cousin in this bedroom with a bunkbed and a separate bed. we made SURE everything was off. i wake up because my iPod is blasting, the song "Heaven" by Nas is playing, and i had my iPod on hold(it was one of those classic iPods with the wheel, not the touch)...so how could the volume go up if its on hold? Strange. then i saw a light from under the door and i heard knocking. I thought we were getting robbed because people do that out there a lot(dominican republic)..When my grandma identified herself we opened it, she was asking us why we didnt turn off the lights. we did. the only lights that were on were in the room my grandfather passed away in. not only that, the ceiling fan was spinning (this is in the carribean so yea) & the TV was on. boxing, specifically...which is all he watched all day really. scary shit. true shit.
Cool story, I have never had anything like that happen.. the only validation I have had is conversations with them via a recorder on a ghost box.. I would love for something like that happen.. but Its very interesting to me.. I want to learn as much as I can about all of it, like where they are, if its a parallel universe, another dimension or what..

I know it sounds crazy to people who have either refused to think about it, or have just always believed that its all fake. But all I can tell you, which is why i have stressed it.. TRY IT YOURSELF.. I didnt totally believe until i tried it myself, I thought there is NO WAY u can record and pick up a voice, and if u can it HAS to be radio interferance or something.. but when they literally answer your questions, or if u hold up a lighter and say what am i holding and play it back and they say LIGHTER, ITS BLUE that is a moment where ur mind is blown

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09