View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2015, 07:12 PM
TRE
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost
Default Do you believe in the paranormal?

Just curious if there are other open minded people on here, cause I have been investigating into the paranormal for a few years now and I can say with 100% confidence that it does exist.. I have EVPS (which is when u have any recorder, press record and pick up voices that u dont hear with your ears, and can hear them upon playback)
Not only just voices, but replies to my questions, I have a recording where i tired to move them to heaven cause I feel spirits may be lost, and or afraid to move on and are stuck inbetween? but anyways, i tested it out and I swear, u can hear the recording.. i asked for god to give them a light to go to, so they could go to heaven and u can hear a female say "im going to the light" and there was no one home but me, no other sounds, no tvs, no radios, nothing.. as soon as I say "when u see the light, come closer and touch it" u hear the female say "im going to the light"

I know this is sort of off topic for a rap sight, but this is the GENERAL board.. and I would love to know if any of you believe, or would like to hear some of the proof that i have.. If you are closed minded, and wont believe something even when faced with proof then dont bother replying.. cause this is something that I take serious, cause it amazes me that all of this goes on around us and we have no idea, that most people just take it has a fairy tale, but im here to tell you.. spirits are real

feel free to laugh at me if u would like.. but i inquire you, TRY IT.. press record.. make sure its quiet.. ask questions, pause after your questions for about 10 secs and have an open mind about it, our minds are powerful if we believe something is impossibe, then u are closed off to it and you will not be able to communicate. Play it back and see if u dont get something.. it doesnt happen everytime

there is also another technique u can use.. if u have a radio that has a DIAL, not digital.. the old kind that has a dial to turn thru stations, do this.. record yourself asking questions and TURN THE DIAL BACK AND FORTH.. slow sometimes, then fast sometimes, back and forth.. play it back and I swear to GOD your mind will be blown.. anyways.. again.. ill gladly share some proof with you if u would like.. and I suggest, if your a person that KNOWS there is more going on than meets the eye, and your curious.. TRY the shit

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09
Unread 01-20-2015, 07:12 PM   #1

TRE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 1221 audio / 215 text
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Default Do you believe in the paranormal?

Just curious if there are other open minded people on here, cause I have been investigating into the paranormal for a few years now and I can say with 100% confidence that it does exist.. I have EVPS (which is when u have any recorder, press record and pick up voices that u dont hear with your ears, and can hear them upon playback)
Not only just voices, but replies to my questions, I have a recording where i tired to move them to heaven cause I feel spirits may be lost, and or afraid to move on and are stuck inbetween? but anyways, i tested it out and I swear, u can hear the recording.. i asked for god to give them a light to go to, so they could go to heaven and u can hear a female say "im going to the light" and there was no one home but me, no other sounds, no tvs, no radios, nothing.. as soon as I say "when u see the light, come closer and touch it" u hear the female say "im going to the light"

I know this is sort of off topic for a rap sight, but this is the GENERAL board.. and I would love to know if any of you believe, or would like to hear some of the proof that i have.. If you are closed minded, and wont believe something even when faced with proof then dont bother replying.. cause this is something that I take serious, cause it amazes me that all of this goes on around us and we have no idea, that most people just take it has a fairy tale, but im here to tell you.. spirits are real

feel free to laugh at me if u would like.. but i inquire you, TRY IT.. press record.. make sure its quiet.. ask questions, pause after your questions for about 10 secs and have an open mind about it, our minds are powerful if we believe something is impossibe, then u are closed off to it and you will not be able to communicate. Play it back and see if u dont get something.. it doesnt happen everytime

there is also another technique u can use.. if u have a radio that has a DIAL, not digital.. the old kind that has a dial to turn thru stations, do this.. record yourself asking questions and TURN THE DIAL BACK AND FORTH.. slow sometimes, then fast sometimes, back and forth.. play it back and I swear to GOD your mind will be blown.. anyways.. again.. ill gladly share some proof with you if u would like.. and I suggest, if your a person that KNOWS there is more going on than meets the eye, and your curious.. TRY the shit

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09