View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2019, 12:26 PM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@2FUEL bro, but why are you saying 'constantly' bit when I only got caught once flipping, and that's the only case I had throught out my 12 yrs? plus the shit that was flipped, was not even word by word. Just a friendly reminder.

Y'all making me look like it has been a repeat offense?

Everyone knows that I can come up with my own material which is why I got banned in the first place, for flipping those concepts.

Let's move forward as I have proved myself of being a fair competitor despite contreversial misunderstandings. We're all grown and can move on, if understood.

1st time I got banned was due to recycling. 2nd time was due to the concept flipping which is something I personally admitted to and 3rd time was a mistake for Guts thinking I am Stalin. (Got unbanned when I proved Pugz otherwise).

Like y'all really trying my name shame that bad? when Reefer bit word by word back in the day and he has a HOF fame.

I am out here, admitting that I flipped a concept and it's documented on the threads, that it's not even word by word.

At this point, years later - my conscience is clean.

and you know damn well @2FUEL , that I can come up with a line with no issues.

Last edited by Rican; 11-09-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Unread 11-09-2019, 12:26 PM   #18

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@2FUEL bro, but why are you saying 'constantly' bit when I only got caught once flipping, and that's the only case I had throught out my 12 yrs? plus the shit that was flipped, was not even word by word. Just a friendly reminder.

Y'all making me look like it has been a repeat offense?

Everyone knows that I can come up with my own material which is why I got banned in the first place, for flipping those concepts.

Let's move forward as I have proved myself of being a fair competitor despite contreversial misunderstandings. We're all grown and can move on, if understood.

1st time I got banned was due to recycling. 2nd time was due to the concept flipping which is something I personally admitted to and 3rd time was a mistake for Guts thinking I am Stalin. (Got unbanned when I proved Pugz otherwise).

Like y'all really trying my name shame that bad? when Reefer bit word by word back in the day and he has a HOF fame.

I am out here, admitting that I flipped a concept and it's documented on the threads, that it's not even word by word.

At this point, years later - my conscience is clean.

and you know damn well @2FUEL , that I can come up with a line with no issues.

Last edited by Rican; 11-09-2019 at 12:29 PM.