View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2020, 05:00 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

bruh.. if he drops a harder beat than you.. he's going to win.. it has to be a hard beat that dudes would kill aother dude over and also produced well,.. so.. what you just produced here.. only met one requirement.. and that's also subjective.. y'all got qualities .. and id on; fuck wit this nigga

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

im drunk as hell and clearly didnt type what i meant to type.. but im doin good.. and happy about life..j us enjoying shit.. i fuck with you as a a person.. and feel like you're on the right side of history and him.. not so much...real is real.. you should do it the real battle way.. also.. you need harder shit.. like dark strings with intensity.. I.e... The g'd up instrumental by Dr, dre/scott storch
Unread 11-26-2020, 05:00 AM   #2

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

bruh.. if he drops a harder beat than you.. he's going to win.. it has to be a hard beat that dudes would kill aother dude over and also produced well,.. so.. what you just produced here.. only met one requirement.. and that's also subjective.. y'all got qualities .. and id on; fuck wit this nigga

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 AM ----------

im drunk as hell and clearly didnt type what i meant to type.. but im doin good.. and happy about life..j us enjoying shit.. i fuck with you as a a person.. and feel like you're on the right side of history and him.. not so much...real is real.. you should do it the real battle way.. also.. you need harder shit.. like dark strings with intensity.. I.e... The g'd up instrumental by Dr, dre/scott storch