View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2020, 05:06 PM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
I didn't know that tbh. My point still stands. Even if what you're saying is right...that still means that it needs to be run by RULE. Illo, Rupt, Rieper and LoD were all given the go ahead by RULE after their nomination threads. Kiwi just made Illo's HoF induction thread because it was supposed to be done in March. RULE still runs the HoF section.
yea man my only issue with anything is dudes out here trying to hussle all they mans for the hof when they bored af because of covid. like...let's chill for a second and digest one at a time as they come.

also rule will not make somebody hof if the majority of votes aren't voting yes. that's why eth and them making a big scene. it's technically just being a sore loser.
Unread 04-13-2020, 05:06 PM   #43

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
I didn't know that tbh. My point still stands. Even if what you're saying is right...that still means that it needs to be run by RULE. Illo, Rupt, Rieper and LoD were all given the go ahead by RULE after their nomination threads. Kiwi just made Illo's HoF induction thread because it was supposed to be done in March. RULE still runs the HoF section.
yea man my only issue with anything is dudes out here trying to hussle all they mans for the hof when they bored af because of covid. like...let's chill for a second and digest one at a time as they come.

also rule will not make somebody hof if the majority of votes aren't voting yes. that's why eth and them making a big scene. it's technically just being a sore loser.