View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2018, 05:49 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
Investing in bitcoin is dumb, it's possible that you will make money, but it's just as possible that you will lose a shit ton.
Not investing in cryptocurrency is dumb. It's just a matter of time before it hits the mainstream. Short-term ability to make and lose huge amounts of money are both feasible. Long term I think it's just a matter of time before it becomes a part of our day to day at which point the cost of the coins will be much higher.

I have a few hundred in, but I've basically forgotten about that money now. I'll let it do it's thing and see where the ride takes us.
Unread 01-11-2018, 05:49 PM   #21

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Dawgs View Post
Investing in bitcoin is dumb, it's possible that you will make money, but it's just as possible that you will lose a shit ton.
Not investing in cryptocurrency is dumb. It's just a matter of time before it hits the mainstream. Short-term ability to make and lose huge amounts of money are both feasible. Long term I think it's just a matter of time before it becomes a part of our day to day at which point the cost of the coins will be much higher.

I have a few hundred in, but I've basically forgotten about that money now. I'll let it do it's thing and see where the ride takes us.