View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2020, 12:01 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Lockhart, 2FUEL and the suicidal young bol' himself, Punk ass, should all be demodded. I love when these threads come to light. The fuckery has ruined this website from these three lazy ass hoes. The site will never be good again until we have unbiased mods who don't favour each other and let each other get away with all they dick sucking shit

Punk was gonna kill himself back in 2017, why didn't he we all ask???

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

PM me I'm talking to Pugz right now thru email and he's furious at this shit

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

A little update for you. Noone else will be banned unless it's any of the coward moderators. X is on his way back to deal with Cockhart and turn his two biting battles to autolosses. He is highly confuses why no other moderator has yet to discipline Cockhart and change these battles around. More coming soon, again don't be afraid of these dudes banning you, I'm in contact with both admins right now thru email that way your not getting banned from them talking thru the site
DRAIN THE SWAMP
Unread 12-18-2020, 12:01 PM   #33

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bnas View Post
Lockhart, 2FUEL and the suicidal young bol' himself, Punk ass, should all be demodded. I love when these threads come to light. The fuckery has ruined this website from these three lazy ass hoes. The site will never be good again until we have unbiased mods who don't favour each other and let each other get away with all they dick sucking shit

Punk was gonna kill himself back in 2017, why didn't he we all ask???

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

PM me I'm talking to Pugz right now thru email and he's furious at this shit

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

A little update for you. Noone else will be banned unless it's any of the coward moderators. X is on his way back to deal with Cockhart and turn his two biting battles to autolosses. He is highly confuses why no other moderator has yet to discipline Cockhart and change these battles around. More coming soon, again don't be afraid of these dudes banning you, I'm in contact with both admins right now thru email that way your not getting banned from them talking thru the site
DRAIN THE SWAMP