View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2019, 07:42 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
The difference between Punk and all those other Hall of Famers is that they never deleted their accounts. I'm neither arguing for nor against the multi-accounts of Hall of Famers having the title, but what I can say is that it has been that way for the longest (HoF multi accounts also bearing the title). @Jimmy Hoffa Manhattan was turned down for his request to have his GC title on his alternate account because it's not a HoF title. Only HoF titles have been treated that way where all accounts bear them, even the ones where they weren't earned on. Again, I'm not saying that's how it should be, just saying that's how it's been.
As far as account deletions, people shouldn't be allowed to delete their accounts then come back and rock titles they earned on the old account. Every time someone, especially a long-standing member deletes their account, it's a loss for all of us in terms of forum and battle history. Them coming back on a new account doesn't bring back all of that history. Giving them back the titles is almost like rewarding them. We don't want people to delete their accounts but the option must be there so that the site is GDRP compliant. Rewarding people who have deleted their accounts and come back is counterproductive towards that goal. What's the point of us not wanting people to delete their accounts but yet when they do they can come back and be rewarded and honored? This isn't anything personal against Punk or anyone else. But you should all really think about if that's the direction you want the site to go in.
This is the last ill speak on it because I been bk n forth in chat.

The sites dead, I get where you're coming from but they aren't in the position to make that call and have the site go from strength. Cutting your nose to spite your face. The sites in the dumps.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 06-28-2019, 07:42 PM   #42

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
The difference between Punk and all those other Hall of Famers is that they never deleted their accounts. I'm neither arguing for nor against the multi-accounts of Hall of Famers having the title, but what I can say is that it has been that way for the longest (HoF multi accounts also bearing the title). @Jimmy Hoffa Manhattan was turned down for his request to have his GC title on his alternate account because it's not a HoF title. Only HoF titles have been treated that way where all accounts bear them, even the ones where they weren't earned on. Again, I'm not saying that's how it should be, just saying that's how it's been.
As far as account deletions, people shouldn't be allowed to delete their accounts then come back and rock titles they earned on the old account. Every time someone, especially a long-standing member deletes their account, it's a loss for all of us in terms of forum and battle history. Them coming back on a new account doesn't bring back all of that history. Giving them back the titles is almost like rewarding them. We don't want people to delete their accounts but the option must be there so that the site is GDRP compliant. Rewarding people who have deleted their accounts and come back is counterproductive towards that goal. What's the point of us not wanting people to delete their accounts but yet when they do they can come back and be rewarded and honored? This isn't anything personal against Punk or anyone else. But you should all really think about if that's the direction you want the site to go in.
This is the last ill speak on it because I been bk n forth in chat.

The sites dead, I get where you're coming from but they aren't in the position to make that call and have the site go from strength. Cutting your nose to spite your face. The sites in the dumps.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.