View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:40 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I dont care if i win lil nigga... i truly dont care about the award......... YOU CARE.... so since YOU care... i hope YOU win...... only would prove my point is what im saying.

Every track ive dropped niggas have said i raised the bar on LB. But thats besides the point.... You say you want friendly competition, yet when i give you competition, you take it seriously because i pointed out facts lol... just stfu.

Jayven for track maker of the year tbh.
Diss track battle me then. Since you wanna bitch, shutup and rap now. Mr “200 views a month” and making some type of moves. Now it’s time to back all this diva shit up since you’re so dope..And after I kill you, it’ll be the fastest you ever went inactive.

Actually let’s battle for HOF titles. Loser gets his removed.
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:40 AM   #51

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I dont care if i win lil nigga... i truly dont care about the award......... YOU CARE.... so since YOU care... i hope YOU win...... only would prove my point is what im saying.

Every track ive dropped niggas have said i raised the bar on LB. But thats besides the point.... You say you want friendly competition, yet when i give you competition, you take it seriously because i pointed out facts lol... just stfu.

Jayven for track maker of the year tbh.
Diss track battle me then. Since you wanna bitch, shutup and rap now. Mr “200 views a month” and making some type of moves. Now it’s time to back all this diva shit up since you’re so dope..And after I kill you, it’ll be the fastest you ever went inactive.

Actually let’s battle for HOF titles. Loser gets his removed.