View Single Post
Unread 06-26-2021, 03:35 PM
Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
A broken car is still a broken car regardless of if you give it a fresh paint job.

We need to fix the site before worrying about what colour to paint it.

Voting power has been a good thing as it stops hate voters and general poor voters from stopping the best verse winning a battle.

If you were in a battle, and lost two votes to three, but your two votes were from respected members and the other three from new signee's you'd most likely be very unhappy.

Still with the activity level atm perhaps a voting power reset wouldnt be a bad idea?
Love you bro and I hope you know that so dont take this the wrong way. But I noticed you're only responding to those who's wither agreeing with you or won't put up a strong debate with you. You're shying away from the fact that there needs to be a new website as a whole or something VERY mobile friendly.

A broken car with a fresh paint job makes no sense, true but I won't know it's broken until I actually try to drive it. We need a new car as a whole. 0 miles on it. We can't keep touching up the 03 malibu with the same motor pretending it's going to last forever. You being one of the smartest guys on here should know that. Minimizing forums, worrying about who's deleting accounts, etc that's shit current members care about. No new members will give a damn if Punk deleted today. That's not gonna make him leave/stay.

You're original message is to make LB "look more appealing". You don't think changing the 2006 look makes the site look more appealing but removing a few categories do?

Letsbeef is running off of Vbulletin 3.8.... There's a whole 4 and 5. We're windows XP compared to Windows 11. Even if we wanted some new creative shit, we are very much limited because our current version does not support today's PHP.

All I'm saying is, we gotta realize that the forum days are over and we need to start evolving while we have a name still. There's a handful of guys who kept our name alive throughout the discord community (which Barzooka & I pushed to become what it is today then came along everyone else.) There wouldn't have been a Coronation card if we didn't eliminate tinychat and bring all of our issues and convos to a discord that wasn't active for a year.

The discord was POPPING while the site was completely dead. Why? Because it's today's form of communicating and battling online.

And also with account deletions. Yes some of us has done it. It's no different than when staff members disappear out of the blue leaving duties behind. (Not saying you) just saying literally no one complains about things like that. We all pick and choose.

There hasn't been a site leader here ever from my understanding. Most guys tske over for a couple of months, then they tire out fall back.

Look at everyone who's viewed the thread and look at everyone who's commented. It's mainly the new guys responding because the old heads understand where this thread is gonna go. Which is inside of the big ol archive of LB ideas that never gets done with the rest of them.

Me? I'm stubborn with nothing to do so I'm always here to give my ideas and feedback whenever anyone asks regardless of if it gets done or not. I just enjoy the conversation.

Like I said, you're my guy, you know it. That won't change. But come on bro. I'm sure you're not over there rocking the iPod nano because it has a touch sensitive bezel instead of just downloading Spotify.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛

Last edited by Rowdy; 06-26-2021 at 03:49 PM.
Unread 06-26-2021, 03:35 PM   #50

Rowdy Rowdy is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.17/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.17/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.98/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 12 audio / 50 text
Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post
A broken car is still a broken car regardless of if you give it a fresh paint job.

We need to fix the site before worrying about what colour to paint it.

Voting power has been a good thing as it stops hate voters and general poor voters from stopping the best verse winning a battle.

If you were in a battle, and lost two votes to three, but your two votes were from respected members and the other three from new signee's you'd most likely be very unhappy.

Still with the activity level atm perhaps a voting power reset wouldnt be a bad idea?
Love you bro and I hope you know that so dont take this the wrong way. But I noticed you're only responding to those who's wither agreeing with you or won't put up a strong debate with you. You're shying away from the fact that there needs to be a new website as a whole or something VERY mobile friendly.

A broken car with a fresh paint job makes no sense, true but I won't know it's broken until I actually try to drive it. We need a new car as a whole. 0 miles on it. We can't keep touching up the 03 malibu with the same motor pretending it's going to last forever. You being one of the smartest guys on here should know that. Minimizing forums, worrying about who's deleting accounts, etc that's shit current members care about. No new members will give a damn if Punk deleted today. That's not gonna make him leave/stay.

You're original message is to make LB "look more appealing". You don't think changing the 2006 look makes the site look more appealing but removing a few categories do?

Letsbeef is running off of Vbulletin 3.8.... There's a whole 4 and 5. We're windows XP compared to Windows 11. Even if we wanted some new creative shit, we are very much limited because our current version does not support today's PHP.

All I'm saying is, we gotta realize that the forum days are over and we need to start evolving while we have a name still. There's a handful of guys who kept our name alive throughout the discord community (which Barzooka & I pushed to become what it is today then came along everyone else.) There wouldn't have been a Coronation card if we didn't eliminate tinychat and bring all of our issues and convos to a discord that wasn't active for a year.

The discord was POPPING while the site was completely dead. Why? Because it's today's form of communicating and battling online.

And also with account deletions. Yes some of us has done it. It's no different than when staff members disappear out of the blue leaving duties behind. (Not saying you) just saying literally no one complains about things like that. We all pick and choose.

There hasn't been a site leader here ever from my understanding. Most guys tske over for a couple of months, then they tire out fall back.

Look at everyone who's viewed the thread and look at everyone who's commented. It's mainly the new guys responding because the old heads understand where this thread is gonna go. Which is inside of the big ol archive of LB ideas that never gets done with the rest of them.

Me? I'm stubborn with nothing to do so I'm always here to give my ideas and feedback whenever anyone asks regardless of if it gets done or not. I just enjoy the conversation.

Like I said, you're my guy, you know it. That won't change. But come on bro. I'm sure you're not over there rocking the iPod nano because it has a touch sensitive bezel instead of just downloading Spotify.

Spoiler for Punk's Letsbeef Awards:

Track Hall Of Famer
Audio Hall Of Famer
  1. Best Track (2013)
  2. Forum Beef of The Year (2014)
  3. Best Track (2014)
  4. Best Track Maker (2014)
  5. Best Track (2015)
  6. Best Track Maker (2015)
  7. Best Track (2017)
  8. Best Track Maker (2017)
  9. Forum King (2018)
  10. Forum Beef of The Year (2018)
  11. Forum King (2019)
  12. Forum Beef of The Year (2019)
  13. Most Improved Text Battler (2019)
  14. Text Battle of The Year (2019)
  15. Best Track (2019)
  16. Best Track Maker (2019)
  17. Biggest Battle Upset (2019)
  18. Forum King (2020)
  19. Forum Beef of The Year (2020)
  20. Audio Battle of The Year (2020)
  21. Discord Battle Host Of The Year (2020)
  22. Discord Beef of The Year (2020)
  23. Best Track Maker (2020)
  24. Tournament Hosting King (2020)
  25. Member of The Year (2020)

Tournaments:
Grand Champion
Summer Throwdown Champion
Spring Throwdown Champion

8 24
💜💛

Last edited by Rowdy; 06-26-2021 at 03:49 PM.