View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2021, 10:40 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time
But why would they sacrifice it for no money?

Quote:
what you spend on your mic set up
£39.99

Quote:
Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..
Why don't you do it?

Quote:
You can do the video battles,.. On youtube,.. start a podcast where y'all Discuss battle rap, as a whole and Highlight This site in a Segment ,.. You have the followers here,.. Monetize the channel,.. the same effort you put into a trash ass discord, you can do that with everything else..
Preaching to the fucking choir here. For anyone who doesn't know, I offered to control all social media, including making battle videos and hosting me and Punk's podcast, as well as all of LB's social media, for absolutely free. X agreed, but he wanted me to sign a contract, and also demanded that I give him my home address. Bare in mind this was two weeks after Pugz told me he was suing me for something, and one week after Pugz asked for my address so he could sell me some fake jewellery. Yeah, nah buds, you're not having my address.

Quote:
what's being modded?.. what.. y'all catching cheats?.. lol no you're not,.. writing code?.. fixing bugs?.. oh.. it's a secret.. right
There's absolutely no secret to being a mod. I'll explain it to you. There's a sort of thread where you get hits on the multi scanner. From my experience (which to be fair is like 7 years old) no one even checks this. You can delete votes and change VP. You can delete threads and shit but never do it. Yep, ran out of things. Thats it. Theres nothing special or secret. Thats it. Nothing sexy. Ironically if you could see some of the olden days threads youd have soooooo much more of a case to hate the mods but unfortunately, the LB Vs EtH threads are long gone.

Quote:
y'all pooling it together,.. if you think that's too much, then you're not trying hard enough to save it,..
Other than about the last 3 days on discord, and the Scotland Vs England game, I havent spoke to a mod in about 6-7 months?

Genuinely mate the whole mods angle is my schtick. I loved it. EtH Vs Mods was a great series. I staked multiple of my longtime accounts on it. But your attempt is embarrassing. There's no mods even active and you're still trying to start a revolution.
@mcg#3451
Unread 06-25-2021, 10:40 PM   #45

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time
But why would they sacrifice it for no money?

Quote:
what you spend on your mic set up
£39.99

Quote:
Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..
Why don't you do it?

Quote:
You can do the video battles,.. On youtube,.. start a podcast where y'all Discuss battle rap, as a whole and Highlight This site in a Segment ,.. You have the followers here,.. Monetize the channel,.. the same effort you put into a trash ass discord, you can do that with everything else..
Preaching to the fucking choir here. For anyone who doesn't know, I offered to control all social media, including making battle videos and hosting me and Punk's podcast, as well as all of LB's social media, for absolutely free. X agreed, but he wanted me to sign a contract, and also demanded that I give him my home address. Bare in mind this was two weeks after Pugz told me he was suing me for something, and one week after Pugz asked for my address so he could sell me some fake jewellery. Yeah, nah buds, you're not having my address.

Quote:
what's being modded?.. what.. y'all catching cheats?.. lol no you're not,.. writing code?.. fixing bugs?.. oh.. it's a secret.. right
There's absolutely no secret to being a mod. I'll explain it to you. There's a sort of thread where you get hits on the multi scanner. From my experience (which to be fair is like 7 years old) no one even checks this. You can delete votes and change VP. You can delete threads and shit but never do it. Yep, ran out of things. Thats it. Theres nothing special or secret. Thats it. Nothing sexy. Ironically if you could see some of the olden days threads youd have soooooo much more of a case to hate the mods but unfortunately, the LB Vs EtH threads are long gone.

Quote:
y'all pooling it together,.. if you think that's too much, then you're not trying hard enough to save it,..
Other than about the last 3 days on discord, and the Scotland Vs England game, I havent spoke to a mod in about 6-7 months?

Genuinely mate the whole mods angle is my schtick. I loved it. EtH Vs Mods was a great series. I staked multiple of my longtime accounts on it. But your attempt is embarrassing. There's no mods even active and you're still trying to start a revolution.
@mcg#3451