View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:42 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time,.. you smoke that.. what you spend on your mic set up, and interface you can spend on a site that you love,..That You're Running..
Fuck Calling it a "Job", for Free,.. Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..

You can do the video battles,.. On youtube,.. start a podcast where y'all Discuss battle rap, as a whole and Highlight This site in a Segment ,.. You have the followers here,.. Monetize the channel,.. the same effort you put into a trash ass discord, you can do that with everything else..

what's being modded?.. what.. y'all catching cheats?.. lol no you're not,.. writing code?.. fixing bugs?.. oh.. it's a secret.. right

y'all pooling it together,.. if you think that's too much, then you're not trying hard enough to save it,..
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:42 PM   #44

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

this dude asked me how many stacks i have for mods as if they can't sacrifice 100 each one time,.. you smoke that.. what you spend on your mic set up, and interface you can spend on a site that you love,..That You're Running..
Fuck Calling it a "Job", for Free,.. Youtube alone has a Deal where they set aside a budget to do ads.. them skippable joints,.. You can do that..

You can do the video battles,.. On youtube,.. start a podcast where y'all Discuss battle rap, as a whole and Highlight This site in a Segment ,.. You have the followers here,.. Monetize the channel,.. the same effort you put into a trash ass discord, you can do that with everything else..

what's being modded?.. what.. y'all catching cheats?.. lol no you're not,.. writing code?.. fixing bugs?.. oh.. it's a secret.. right

y'all pooling it together,.. if you think that's too much, then you're not trying hard enough to save it,..