View Single Post
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:29 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

No, you didn't "know" it wasn't coming, you Believed it wasn't coming.
I honestly think you've said "NOBLE keeps saying V4 is coming" more times than I've actually said "V4 is coming."
It's like we all live in this big house and the mortgage is due, and we've figured out that none of us can pay it. Someone says "well, there's nothing we can do about the mortgage but I'll at least sweep up and wash the dishes to make the place a little neater." You're the type to be like "how is washing the dishes going to help us with our mortgage situation?" Like bitch...do you realize we still live here? Just because we can't pay the mortgage doesn't mean we have to live filthy. It's okay to still clean up and solve whatever little problems you can. It doesn't mean you're not aware of or concerned about the bigger problem. You're asking how cutting titles and tournaments is going to bring new members? No one said it was going to bring new members or save LB. You're not some type of genius because you figured that out. We all fucking know that. What RULE is saying is "let's clean up the forums and tidy up a bit". There's nothing wrong with that, regardless of whether or not we only have 10 members or X hasn't installed V4.
You want to compare yourself to Punk and Pulse as if I'm talking about y'all? I'm not talking about Punk or Pulse. I'm specifically talking about you. Punk didn't come on this thread bashing RULE for coming up with his suggestion. You did, all while trying to take credit for those same ideas at the same time!
You're a piece of work man. Whatever frustrations you have with X or Pugz and what they haven't done for LB, take it up with them. Don't take it out on cats who are unpaid volunteers trying to make things better in whatever small way they can.
Unread 06-25-2021, 09:29 PM   #43

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

No, you didn't "know" it wasn't coming, you Believed it wasn't coming.
I honestly think you've said "NOBLE keeps saying V4 is coming" more times than I've actually said "V4 is coming."
It's like we all live in this big house and the mortgage is due, and we've figured out that none of us can pay it. Someone says "well, there's nothing we can do about the mortgage but I'll at least sweep up and wash the dishes to make the place a little neater." You're the type to be like "how is washing the dishes going to help us with our mortgage situation?" Like bitch...do you realize we still live here? Just because we can't pay the mortgage doesn't mean we have to live filthy. It's okay to still clean up and solve whatever little problems you can. It doesn't mean you're not aware of or concerned about the bigger problem. You're asking how cutting titles and tournaments is going to bring new members? No one said it was going to bring new members or save LB. You're not some type of genius because you figured that out. We all fucking know that. What RULE is saying is "let's clean up the forums and tidy up a bit". There's nothing wrong with that, regardless of whether or not we only have 10 members or X hasn't installed V4.
You want to compare yourself to Punk and Pulse as if I'm talking about y'all? I'm not talking about Punk or Pulse. I'm specifically talking about you. Punk didn't come on this thread bashing RULE for coming up with his suggestion. You did, all while trying to take credit for those same ideas at the same time!
You're a piece of work man. Whatever frustrations you have with X or Pugz and what they haven't done for LB, take it up with them. Don't take it out on cats who are unpaid volunteers trying to make things better in whatever small way they can.
Offline   Reply With Quote