Thread: Come 2021
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2020, 12:52 AM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
One that didnt rely on the worlds most obvious wordplay. And not even do it well.
Easier said then done I take it... I get it. You like the football player who blew his knee out in college and now shows up drunk in his thirties to all the team practices to yell at the players how they're doing it all wrong.

I ain't sayin my BAR against edgeworth was fire by any means but at least my shit rhymes. Yall out here like... Slang is nothin but TRASH AND ILL PROVE IT... he couldn't drop an epic bar if SOMEONE ELSE WROTE IT FOR HIM!!! Ohhhhhhh daaaaaaamn bruuuh that's them WILD slant rhyme thoooo
Unread 12-30-2020, 12:52 AM   #20

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
One that didnt rely on the worlds most obvious wordplay. And not even do it well.
Easier said then done I take it... I get it. You like the football player who blew his knee out in college and now shows up drunk in his thirties to all the team practices to yell at the players how they're doing it all wrong.

I ain't sayin my BAR against edgeworth was fire by any means but at least my shit rhymes. Yall out here like... Slang is nothin but TRASH AND ILL PROVE IT... he couldn't drop an epic bar if SOMEONE ELSE WROTE IT FOR HIM!!! Ohhhhhhh daaaaaaamn bruuuh that's them WILD slant rhyme thoooo