View Single Post
Unread 04-05-2020, 10:06 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Oh, why the fuck you writing in such distinctively 2 styles? Was proper tag versey haha.

Just saying, my original 16 was better

Edit: Dunno how I took you to 22% though. I know non-compliments battle was an original idea but that shits fucking impossible to nail haha. The snarky sarcasm bars work with plenty of padding with different kinds of bars, but reading that verse back it just doesn't have any sizzle.

Edit 2: Wait why the fuck are you using the reference style? ACs lessons 1-98 was "Don't use the reference style", 99 was "Don't use Grizz wordplay" and 100 was back to the previous one.
I did it to really irritate you in our battle. Did it work?

Honestly the fact you did something so different from the norm is what people liked most about it. I can see why folks voted for it.
Unread 04-05-2020, 10:06 PM   #17

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Oh, why the fuck you writing in such distinctively 2 styles? Was proper tag versey haha.

Just saying, my original 16 was better

Edit: Dunno how I took you to 22% though. I know non-compliments battle was an original idea but that shits fucking impossible to nail haha. The snarky sarcasm bars work with plenty of padding with different kinds of bars, but reading that verse back it just doesn't have any sizzle.

Edit 2: Wait why the fuck are you using the reference style? ACs lessons 1-98 was "Don't use the reference style", 99 was "Don't use Grizz wordplay" and 100 was back to the previous one.
I did it to really irritate you in our battle. Did it work?

Honestly the fact you did something so different from the norm is what people liked most about it. I can see why folks voted for it.