View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:01 AM
The Law
Basic Member
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 6 Lost

Writer 4: Had some poetic literacy involved. Some places you slipped up in that aspect. The overall piece was dope and I enjoyed reading. I liked how you converted the hourglass into a metaphor. The whole piece flowed well and you get a great usage of words. I liked how in one phase you basically described the hourglass and then went onto about yourself. Very nice ending too.

Writer 6: Unique storyline that was followed throughout the whole verse from the start to finish. You incorporated the hourglass within that story very well and the flow was on point. The storyline itself was simplisitic and after the reader starts reading he can predict everything that is going to happen next. There was not much of a twist. Scott found a way out, got out and Kronus left thus changing their destiny. Your vocab usage was good also.

MVGT: Writer 4 - This is strictly based on preference since both verses were good and enjoyable IMO
Unread 07-12-2013, 09:01 AM   #3

The Law
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
11 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 142 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Writer 4: Had some poetic literacy involved. Some places you slipped up in that aspect. The overall piece was dope and I enjoyed reading. I liked how you converted the hourglass into a metaphor. The whole piece flowed well and you get a great usage of words. I liked how in one phase you basically described the hourglass and then went onto about yourself. Very nice ending too.

Writer 6: Unique storyline that was followed throughout the whole verse from the start to finish. You incorporated the hourglass within that story very well and the flow was on point. The storyline itself was simplisitic and after the reader starts reading he can predict everything that is going to happen next. There was not much of a twist. Scott found a way out, got out and Kronus left thus changing their destiny. Your vocab usage was good also.

MVGT: Writer 4 - This is strictly based on preference since both verses were good and enjoyable IMO