View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2021, 09:37 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Vs Verity

Her second name's Whiskin, it's IRONIC HOW FATE TWISTS cause she's never got through whiskin' without SCOFFING THE CAKE MIX!

She battled in Barmageddon but ISN'T WITH DON'T FLOP cause she'd fail every time that she's STRIPPING HER CLOTHES OFF

Vs Prince S Tana

Yo man, she opened for Dorrough, wow, she MUST BE BIG! Newsflash bitch, we don't know who the FUCK HE IS!

Vs Rican

He sells hot tubs for a living and says the BUSINESS IS NOT SKETCH and if you're believing it is, he'll say your THINKING IS OFFSET! Then one day you'll catch him in your tub just CHILLIN WITH LOST GUESTS like "Don't worry, I'm not stealing the tub, I'm just FLIPPING THE CONCEPT"! As you lose your shit, enRAGED AT SUCH ACTS you hear "Sorry to interrupt, this can't WAIT, I MUST ADD that I can vouch for Rican, don't MAKE A FUS MAN"! You turn to see who'd SAY THIS STUFF AND... it's just Rican... speaking....with a FAKE ASS MOUSTACHE! The cops arrive, when the cuffs on his HANDS ARE TIGHT he's like "Hey guys, did you know that I ghostwrote the MIRANDA RIGHTS?"

Vs Lock

A girl on the internet? This CUNT HERE'S ON EM so much so; I'd be EXPECTING TO SEE his first line in a battle against JESSICA ZEE; "Do you COME HERE OFTEN?"

When you were full time army and LB, did you ENJOY YOUR TIME IN EITHER? Ever get confused Lock, try to crew hop and get EMPLOYED BY AL QUAEDA? But he WASN'T A JOKE was someone that they WANNA PROMOTE and BOY WAS KINDA EAGER but what happened? They asked him if he wanna be captain, he said "Nah but I'll JOIN YOU AS A LEADER"!

Vs Saxx (Who's Indian)

I stole his grandads glasses, now his VISION IS BLURRY and then I robbed his gran n broke her HIP IN THE FLURRY! I said I took his nan's bread, he was STRICKEN WITH WORRY and shouted "Oh god, oh no what will I DIP IN MY CURRY?"!

Still, I thought dude was a CANNIBIS HITTER; said he was FUCKED FROM THE GANGA turns out he just SWAM IN THE RIVER and now he SUFFERS FROM CANCER!

Vs Coffin Dodger

If he was a superhero, he wouldn't be AMAZING WITH SPEED or have LASERS OR BEAMS he'd just be able to predict the weather by the PAINS IN HIS KNEE!

Vs Rant

You see his picture? Man IT WAS PRICELESS; the blood in his SINK IMPLIES THAT he hurt himself like some SCHITZO TYRANT. When it was exposed, he was BLUSHING INDEED; said he was BRUSHING HIS TEETH, does he THINK WE BUY THIS? "Oh no, I've got GINGIVITIS! Quick, I better send NICK A PRIVATE"!

With food he'll KEEP HURTING HIS BIG INTESTINE till HE'S MURDERED WITH INDIGESTION. He blames his weight on his mindstate and his prevalent METHOD IS to sit with his THERAPIST, like "I FEEL WORSER WITH EVERY SESSION and beLIEVE FURTHER THAT IT'S DEPRESSION" but his shrink doc said "Sir, in your Ink Blot test; you answered 'CHEESEBURGER' TO EVERY QUESTION"!
@mcg#3451
Unread 04-23-2021, 09:37 PM   #11

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Vs Verity

Her second name's Whiskin, it's IRONIC HOW FATE TWISTS cause she's never got through whiskin' without SCOFFING THE CAKE MIX!

She battled in Barmageddon but ISN'T WITH DON'T FLOP cause she'd fail every time that she's STRIPPING HER CLOTHES OFF

Vs Prince S Tana

Yo man, she opened for Dorrough, wow, she MUST BE BIG! Newsflash bitch, we don't know who the FUCK HE IS!

Vs Rican

He sells hot tubs for a living and says the BUSINESS IS NOT SKETCH and if you're believing it is, he'll say your THINKING IS OFFSET! Then one day you'll catch him in your tub just CHILLIN WITH LOST GUESTS like "Don't worry, I'm not stealing the tub, I'm just FLIPPING THE CONCEPT"! As you lose your shit, enRAGED AT SUCH ACTS you hear "Sorry to interrupt, this can't WAIT, I MUST ADD that I can vouch for Rican, don't MAKE A FUS MAN"! You turn to see who'd SAY THIS STUFF AND... it's just Rican... speaking....with a FAKE ASS MOUSTACHE! The cops arrive, when the cuffs on his HANDS ARE TIGHT he's like "Hey guys, did you know that I ghostwrote the MIRANDA RIGHTS?"

Vs Lock

A girl on the internet? This CUNT HERE'S ON EM so much so; I'd be EXPECTING TO SEE his first line in a battle against JESSICA ZEE; "Do you COME HERE OFTEN?"

When you were full time army and LB, did you ENJOY YOUR TIME IN EITHER? Ever get confused Lock, try to crew hop and get EMPLOYED BY AL QUAEDA? But he WASN'T A JOKE was someone that they WANNA PROMOTE and BOY WAS KINDA EAGER but what happened? They asked him if he wanna be captain, he said "Nah but I'll JOIN YOU AS A LEADER"!

Vs Saxx (Who's Indian)

I stole his grandads glasses, now his VISION IS BLURRY and then I robbed his gran n broke her HIP IN THE FLURRY! I said I took his nan's bread, he was STRICKEN WITH WORRY and shouted "Oh god, oh no what will I DIP IN MY CURRY?"!

Still, I thought dude was a CANNIBIS HITTER; said he was FUCKED FROM THE GANGA turns out he just SWAM IN THE RIVER and now he SUFFERS FROM CANCER!

Vs Coffin Dodger

If he was a superhero, he wouldn't be AMAZING WITH SPEED or have LASERS OR BEAMS he'd just be able to predict the weather by the PAINS IN HIS KNEE!

Vs Rant

You see his picture? Man IT WAS PRICELESS; the blood in his SINK IMPLIES THAT he hurt himself like some SCHITZO TYRANT. When it was exposed, he was BLUSHING INDEED; said he was BRUSHING HIS TEETH, does he THINK WE BUY THIS? "Oh no, I've got GINGIVITIS! Quick, I better send NICK A PRIVATE"!

With food he'll KEEP HURTING HIS BIG INTESTINE till HE'S MURDERED WITH INDIGESTION. He blames his weight on his mindstate and his prevalent METHOD IS to sit with his THERAPIST, like "I FEEL WORSER WITH EVERY SESSION and beLIEVE FURTHER THAT IT'S DEPRESSION" but his shrink doc said "Sir, in your Ink Blot test; you answered 'CHEESEBURGER' TO EVERY QUESTION"!
@mcg#3451