View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2017, 10:57 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2017 View Post
Stoners compare themselves to the mentally handicapped as a rebuttle , to "prove" they're not stupid. They might not be that bad, but they're not as smart as they would be if they didn't do it. Fact

Weed isn't doing anything beneficial to a nigga. Maybe ease the pain if ur dying but otherwise it's just holding u back in every way. Most people, should be smart or tough (both is better) but to do a drug that hinders u in both ways? For what? To make stupid jokes more funny? Be more reclusive, n awkward in public?

Alcohol on the other hand , is what a man needs after a hard day's work. It's even proven to help sore muscles, s'what I need at the end of the day .. it makes u more social too. Drinkers get way more pussy than potheads

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Lol 2 chicks were BEGGING me for a 3 way last week

Hbu
Not only do I agree with what many others have said about your silly ass machismo, but how could you respond by suggesting I was "rebuttling" by comparing myself to the mentally handicapped?

It was basically an admission of ignorance on your part, because you didnt even read my post. You said that potheads generally didn't quit until it was too late?! and then I responded by saying I did quit after getting both a Bachelors and Masters degree.

Umm yeah I probably could have done better things than smoke pot, but I actually didnt fuck up my life like many people have drinking and driving or getting in bar fights or a myriad of other drunken behavior that can lead to injury of others or oneself.

Do you have a Masters Degree?

My point is I did quit pot, and I am glad I am not a stoner. I miss smoking weed sometimes, but I definitely agree that mental clarity and sobriety have great benefits that can't be achieved whilst high.... or drunk.

Go tell an alcoholic who is having DTs (tremors) that drinking is all good.

No hate, but why did you have to be rude after I said I wasnt looking to debate about this silly subject matter.
Unread 11-20-2017, 10:57 PM   #30

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2017 View Post
Stoners compare themselves to the mentally handicapped as a rebuttle , to "prove" they're not stupid. They might not be that bad, but they're not as smart as they would be if they didn't do it. Fact

Weed isn't doing anything beneficial to a nigga. Maybe ease the pain if ur dying but otherwise it's just holding u back in every way. Most people, should be smart or tough (both is better) but to do a drug that hinders u in both ways? For what? To make stupid jokes more funny? Be more reclusive, n awkward in public?

Alcohol on the other hand , is what a man needs after a hard day's work. It's even proven to help sore muscles, s'what I need at the end of the day .. it makes u more social too. Drinkers get way more pussy than potheads

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Lol 2 chicks were BEGGING me for a 3 way last week

Hbu
Not only do I agree with what many others have said about your silly ass machismo, but how could you respond by suggesting I was "rebuttling" by comparing myself to the mentally handicapped?

It was basically an admission of ignorance on your part, because you didnt even read my post. You said that potheads generally didn't quit until it was too late?! and then I responded by saying I did quit after getting both a Bachelors and Masters degree.

Umm yeah I probably could have done better things than smoke pot, but I actually didnt fuck up my life like many people have drinking and driving or getting in bar fights or a myriad of other drunken behavior that can lead to injury of others or oneself.

Do you have a Masters Degree?

My point is I did quit pot, and I am glad I am not a stoner. I miss smoking weed sometimes, but I definitely agree that mental clarity and sobriety have great benefits that can't be achieved whilst high.... or drunk.

Go tell an alcoholic who is having DTs (tremors) that drinking is all good.

No hate, but why did you have to be rude after I said I wasnt looking to debate about this silly subject matter.