View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2017, 11:21 AM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stachio View Post
* RAISES HAND * I stopped. I'm 1 year and 9 months clean after smoking weed since I was 16 years old for about 13 years. I received a Bachelor of Arts and a Masters degree whilst smoking. Yet, I prefer being sober over smoking as I agree that some of the effects are not the best for one's mental clarity or health.

I don't really feel like getting into a debate about the virtues and shortcomings of cannabis as a drug.... because that seems silly.

Alcohol and cigarettes are definitely worse for your health in a lot of ways.
Stoners compare themselves to the mentally handicapped as a rebuttle , to "prove" they're not stupid. They might not be that bad, but they're not as smart as they would be if they didn't do it. Fact

Weed isn't doing anything beneficial to a nigga. Maybe ease the pain if ur dying but otherwise it's just holding u back in every way. Most people, should be smart or tough (both is better) but to do a drug that hinders u in both ways? For what? To make stupid jokes more funny? Be more reclusive, n awkward in public?

Alcohol on the other hand , is what a man needs after a hard day's work. It's even proven to help sore muscles, s'what I need at the end of the day .. it makes u more social too. Drinkers get way more pussy than potheads

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Lol 2 chicks were BEGGING me for a 3 way last week

Hbu
Unread 11-20-2017, 11:21 AM   #25

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stachio View Post
* RAISES HAND * I stopped. I'm 1 year and 9 months clean after smoking weed since I was 16 years old for about 13 years. I received a Bachelor of Arts and a Masters degree whilst smoking. Yet, I prefer being sober over smoking as I agree that some of the effects are not the best for one's mental clarity or health.

I don't really feel like getting into a debate about the virtues and shortcomings of cannabis as a drug.... because that seems silly.

Alcohol and cigarettes are definitely worse for your health in a lot of ways.
Stoners compare themselves to the mentally handicapped as a rebuttle , to "prove" they're not stupid. They might not be that bad, but they're not as smart as they would be if they didn't do it. Fact

Weed isn't doing anything beneficial to a nigga. Maybe ease the pain if ur dying but otherwise it's just holding u back in every way. Most people, should be smart or tough (both is better) but to do a drug that hinders u in both ways? For what? To make stupid jokes more funny? Be more reclusive, n awkward in public?

Alcohol on the other hand , is what a man needs after a hard day's work. It's even proven to help sore muscles, s'what I need at the end of the day .. it makes u more social too. Drinkers get way more pussy than potheads

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Lol 2 chicks were BEGGING me for a 3 way last week

Hbu