View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:59 PM
skinEC~RRR~
Basic Member
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to skinEC~RRR~
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
106 Won / 53 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

I mean maybe u could help me with the logistics. I just want tracks to be highlighted and judged and I want everyone to know what everyone brings to the table, so we can take care of our own. But here for example you do art right? well here is my FB https://www.facebook.com/ECmeNOW
if u got a page, ill throw it out there. If u don't want to do anything, ill refer u business for a management fee. I know im ADD, but I got artists that need graphics, and u do that. $$ for both of us. The tourney was just an idea to start linking us idiots together

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

1-the original plan was to have a mixtape compo between crews
2- and have a GFX artist from the crews compose a cover..
3- some produce.. some make tracks and then some..
4-as a whole crew build the mixtape together themselves and it'd be judged on it's overall presence and strength as a whole..

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

just post on my wall on FB...all artists in the ville (jacksonville is my city) go to http://v3numb.deviantart.com/ to see my gallery and make inquiries for custom MIXTAPE-ALBUM-DVD COVERS AS WELL AS PROMO MATERIAL AND FLIERS FOR EVENTS--

bam were doing tangible shit-I guess this should be 2 seperate threads
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:59 PM   #6

skinEC~RRR~
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.06/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
106 Won / 53 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 566 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 220 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to skinEC~RRR~

I mean maybe u could help me with the logistics. I just want tracks to be highlighted and judged and I want everyone to know what everyone brings to the table, so we can take care of our own. But here for example you do art right? well here is my FB https://www.facebook.com/ECmeNOW
if u got a page, ill throw it out there. If u don't want to do anything, ill refer u business for a management fee. I know im ADD, but I got artists that need graphics, and u do that. $$ for both of us. The tourney was just an idea to start linking us idiots together

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

1-the original plan was to have a mixtape compo between crews
2- and have a GFX artist from the crews compose a cover..
3- some produce.. some make tracks and then some..
4-as a whole crew build the mixtape together themselves and it'd be judged on it's overall presence and strength as a whole..

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

just post on my wall on FB...all artists in the ville (jacksonville is my city) go to http://v3numb.deviantart.com/ to see my gallery and make inquiries for custom MIXTAPE-ALBUM-DVD COVERS AS WELL AS PROMO MATERIAL AND FLIERS FOR EVENTS--

bam were doing tangible shit-I guess this should be 2 seperate threads
Offline   Reply With Quote